Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NFT nutrient film

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Default NFT nutrient film

I've spent 3 hours looking for some nft film for sale. does anyone know where I can get it. Preferably in the states but at this point it doesn't matter where it is. Thanks mates. Dogman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

Oxy (08-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    I've spent 3 hours looking for some nft film for sale. does anyone know where I can get it. Preferably in the states but at this point it doesn't matter where it is. Thanks mates. Dogman
    Are we talking spreader matt, dog?.. A quick ebay search brought up 6 sellers, but only uk I'm afraid..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

British green (08-04-17), dogman (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

Thanks

Theres a few places in the uk that will offer international shipping although id imagine with import duties and shipping costs would amount to quite abit. Onestopgrowshop or greens hydroponics should have some.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

dogman (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    Are we talking spreader matt, dog?.. A quick ebay search brought up 6 sellers, but only uk I'm afraid..
    Serge thanks for reaching out to me. To be totally honest I'm stepping into some shit I have no idea about. I bought a 100 gal system about three years ago. Set it up and then had to move. Somewhere in the move I lost the roll of cloth that came with it. I've got four containers of Cana ab aqua I want to use up and try growing NFT. I guess I'm using the wrong term for what I'm looking for. I went on ebay and amazon but maybe I need to use spreader mat in my search. Thanks so much for your response...Dog.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks

Thanks for your help mrnice. Really appreciate your help!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

Thanks

Serge thanks for reaching out to me. To be totally honest I'm stepping into some shit I have no idea about. I bought a 100 gal system about three years ago. Set it up and then had to move. Somewhere in the move I lost the roll of cloth that came with it. I've got four containers of Cana ab aqua I want to use up and try growing NFT. I guess I'm using the wrong term for what I'm looking for. I went on ebay and amazon but maybe I need to use spreader mat in my search. Thanks so much for your response...Dog.
    No worries Dog.. Nft is good man.. Remember my 1st nft grow quite well.. I had no idea, No ph meter, no ec meter & still managed 18oz of sweet smelling blue Cheese.. Oxy has some nice nft diaries & TypeM also, Although i think Type M is a coco man now

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

British green (08-04-17), dogman (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17), Type M (08-04-17)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks

No worries Dog.. Nft is good man.. Remember my 1st nft grow quite well.. I had no idea, No ph meter, no ec meter & still managed 18oz of sweet smelling blue Cheese.. Oxy has some nice nft diaries & TypeM also, Although i think Type M is a coco man now
    Yeah Oxy was the one that got me into it. He has gone off the grid for awhile but I'm sure he will surface after the crap quit biting. I just did a search using spreader mat and got the same results as you so I guess I'll get it out of the u k. I'm doing a grow in coco now but was hoping to try some new way to grow for the next run. Again thanks a bunch for you time and help. Is type M Face's side kick?...Murdock? Cheers.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17), Type M (08-04-17)

Thanks

Yeah Oxy was the one that got me into it. He has gone off the grid for awhile but I'm sure he will surface after the crap quit biting. I just did a search using spreader mat and got the same results as you so I guess I'll get it out of the u k. I'm doing a grow in coco now but was hoping to try some new way to grow for the next run. Again thanks a bunch for you time and help. Is type M Face's side kick?...Murdock? Cheers.
    Yeah man oxy dissapears now & then, But that could be because its Lambing season, dont know tbh mate.. Nah man Type M Is a grower on the forum & he's good at it too, I'm sure you'll see him around if you decide on the nft.. With summer upon us I would certainly consider a chiller though..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

dogman (07-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17), Type M (08-04-17)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks

Yeah man oxy dissapears now & then, But that could be because its Lambing season, dont know tbh mate.. Nah man Type M Is a grower on the forum & he's good at it too, I'm sure you'll see him around if you decide on the nft.. With summer upon us I would certainly consider a chiller though..
    It's already 80+ degrees here. I'll do this in the fall.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (07-04-17), British green (08-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Good luck with this dogman...B.A is right, I am coco, but only for the next few weeks, then my NFT is coming back out

If you want a hand once you're up & running, you can give me a shout if you like

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (08-04-17), British green (08-04-17), dogman (08-04-17), Oxy (08-04-17), Trex (03-05-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast