Thread: Nutrient dosage Question,

Thanks

Default Nutrient dosage Question,

Hello people,

I am at loss, have been googling without success for the past two hours or so, my face is slowly turning blue and I still haven't found an answer, this is why I decided to make this post.

basically I'm pretty sure my plants have a Nitrogen deficiency. bottom leaves are turning yellow, etc,.. but I also have other reasons to believe it N deficiency. but this is not the question.

the question is: How much?

I got a 250ml bottle with NPK ratio of 45-15-15,

bottle instruction says to mix 2 corks in 1 Litter of water and water the plant once a week.

I am suspecting that this can't be possibly enough of a dosage for a cannabis plant that is already 26inch tall in a 3 gallon pot and showing signs of deficiency, so question is how much and how often of this 250ml bottle to use?

now please bare in mind that I am well aware that there are many factors involved that need to be known to give me an answer. however, what I am after is an approximation, because I don't even know if I should mix 2 corks or 10 and if I should give that every 3 days or once in 10.
    in other words there is definitely a correct answer to my question regardless of all the variables.

I'm so sick of reading about correct ratios during different phases all over the Internet but no one ever seems to bother with the question of precisely How Much to actually give the plant (liquid NPK solution) (my point is that regardless of ratio whether it is 45-15-15 or 30-20-20 or similar, there has to be a safe range dosage, like the minimum effective dosage of the solution in Millilitres, or the safe maximum, and how often of it?

general words like "too much" or "too little" as found all over the net say nothing.
    looking to hear from you folks.
    big thank you for having taken the time to read my post and eventually help out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Beamed from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk.

Bulls Guest

That NPK ratio seems extremly high. If you take a look into the Plant Magic Old Timers Grow the NPK ratio is 5-3-3. I would stick with Old timers Feed .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

What are you growing in? I'm guessing soil... I don't grow soil but I'm pretty sure one watering every 10 days is no where near enough.... Depending on what soil you use there might be added nutrients or not, more info needed.
    Last edited by ReeferDankness; 08-04-17 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

corks...what are corks?

26" high in a 11ltr pot and only watering once a week :surprise: ...is soil mixed with perlite? ie has good drainage or is the pot staying soggy all week ?.

i use airpots(perlited soil) which dry out very quickly and i water/feed everyday.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    corks...what are corks?

26" high in a 11ltr pot and only watering once a week :surprise: ...is soil mixed with perlite? ie has good drainage or is the pot staying soggy all week ?.

i use airpots(perlited soil) which dry out very quickly and i water/feed everyday.
    soil is from reputable source, has lots of stuff in it including perlite and what not. NPK of soil is 1;1;1 200mg/L of each,

I'm watering every day as soil dries quickly. plants are 40 days old, never added nutes yet. just started today. got a 30 20 20 solution, just not sure how often and how much.

cork = as in cap, plastic bottle cap. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeferDankness View Post
    What are you growing in? I'm guessing soil... I don't grow soil but I'm pretty sure one watering every 10 days is no where near enough.... Depending on what soil you use there might be added nutrients or not, more info needed.

Beamed from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk.
    http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58e926f9...07_132937.jpg?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to awyeahh1 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (08-04-17)