Thread: Trying to come back!

Thanks

Default Trying to come back!

Hi all. I was pretty avid in the community about 10 years ago... I took a while to explore other things, and now I feel like I cant get along with MJ anymore. I smoke a hitter, and I get weird and depressed. The only time I can bear it is when I am conversing with adult spores... Has anyone else felt the want, but didn't feel the vibe? Thanks for reading

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatLoc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-04-17)

Thanks

BTW I'm not hating. I love the smell, taste, body buzz... I just can't take the couchlock and tweak at the same time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MatLoc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

U in the wrong forum mate maybe try nhs helpline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

British green (10-04-17), dntlowey (10-04-17), ggotch (10-04-17), Glynne (10-04-17), mancgyal77 (12-04-17), MatLoc (10-04-17), mrnice586 (10-04-17), M_C (10-04-17), Squib95 (10-04-17)

Thanks

Feel free to move it wherever it needs to go, this was my introduction.

Thanks

I'd say everone has their own way of reacting to cannabis, however one thing i found is that changing the strain you smoke can give you different highs some which give you that couchlock feeling and others that make you feel energised. I found that cutting tobacco out and smoking only cannibis made me get a much morw positive buzz tha with tobacco may be worth trying if you use tobacco

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (10-04-17)

Thanks

And as a new member, I think that's a pretty fucked introduction. I didn't say I don't like weed, I basically said I would like to learn how to enjoy weed again... If that's the type of forum this is, then maybe you're right, I'm in the wrong place.
    Last edited by MatLoc; 10-04-17 at 10:51 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MatLoc For This Useful Post:

mancgyal77 (12-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Squib95 View Post
    I'd say everone has their own way of reacting to cannabis, however one thing i found is that changing the strain you smoke can give you different highs some which give you that couchlock feeling and others that make you feel energised. I found that cutting tobacco out and smoking only cannibis made me get a much morw positive buzz tha with tobacco may be worth trying if you use tobacco
    That's a great point. I go on and off with tobacco. I roll my own with pipe tobacco, but I'm sure the nicotine affects it. I might go a few weeks w/o, and see if it makes a difference
    Last edited by MatLoc; 10-04-17 at 10:53 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MatLoc For This Useful Post:

mancgyal77 (12-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MatLoc View Post
    And as a new member, I think that's a pretty fucked introduction. I didn't say I don't like weed, I basically said I would like to learn how to enjoy weed again... If that's the type of forum this is, then maybe you're right, I'm in the wrong place.
    Don't go on throwing your toys out of da pram and although face might be blunt he doesn't mean any malice against you he just means you might be better at the NHS sorting your bonce out before you get back in to weed 😃imho to enjoy anything and mainly life itself you have to be happy and feel good within yourself first otherwise feelings could be heightened and make your feel worse

Sent from a green pleasant land

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

dntlowey (10-04-17), Glynne (10-04-17), mancgyal77 (12-04-17)

Thanks

And I don't get what you mean by call NHS, That seems like a 24 hour nurse helpline, and if you were talking about a self harm helpline, then you're just a prick, so i don't get the joke. I'm not freaking out... I just don't like the feeling.

Keeno Guest

Bit early in the morning for all this name calling bollocks. Infraction issued, next time will be a ban. Chill out man. Thread closed.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

British green (10-04-17), Bud Lightyear (10-04-17), dntlowey (10-04-17), ggotch (10-04-17), Glynne (10-04-17), M_C (10-04-17), TheDogsNutts (11-04-17)