Thread: Legalise Medical Marijuana Parade - 20/4/17

Thanks

Default Legalise Medical Marijuana Parade - 20/4/17

Hello everyone!
    We are in the process of planning a legalise medical marijuana parade in London on April the 20th. I know its only 10 days away but I think with the help of lots of people this dream can be achieved! It will be a 100% peaceful parade and a good reputation for cannabis users will be kept at all times. There are plenty of people in London celebrating cannabis on this day anyway and I'm sure there must be a way to unite all the people as one and use it as an opportunity to make a peaceful point to parliament. If we can show how many people believe in medical marijuana then surely they have no choice but to consider changing their ridiculous laws. I have a dream and I need help to achieve it. So who wants to help me?
    I hope that I'm allowed to post this in here....if not then I'm very sorry. Just thought this might be a good place to find people. We've already got a group building up on Facebook and have interest from a radio station who may be willing to spread the word. Please let me know if you would like to get on board and I will add you to the FB group.
    Peace!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

While I support the cause, I wouldn't bait myself up. Atb though 👍

Sent from Compton

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"