Thread: New grower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Default New grower

Hi guys, very new to it all so i can pretty much guarantee myself making threads about stuff thats been talked about many times before because im a bit stupid to find them in search engines.....of just to thick to understand anything i read haha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-17), Ironman (10-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Done420 View Post
    Hi guys, very new to it all so i can pretty much guarantee myself making threads about stuff thats been talked about many times before because im a bit stupid to find them in search engines.....of just to thick to understand anything i read haha
    Welcome matey. Start a diary, helps members help you. Also handy to check back on for future grows.😉

Good luck bud😁

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    Welcome matey. Start a diary, helps members help you. Also handy to check back on for future grows.��

Good luck bud��

Cheers mate and good call on the diary....i try and just remember the stuff ive done already but thats a good idea just starting out and got all the room built but just sorting my ventilation out atm.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Done420 View Post
    Cheers mate and good call on the diary....i try and just remember the stuff ive done already but thats a good idea just starting out and got all the room built but just sorting my ventilation out atm.
    It's a head fuck to start pal. Lol
    I check back on all my diaries on here all the time. Don't know what id do without this place and the people in it.😉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Hi and welcome to the Talk, head over to the novice section and you should find loads to read there, kept me busy for hours when i started.

But like Ironman said, start a diary to keep track of things and it will pull in a few members that will see you right with any problems..

Anyway atb with it..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Welcome to the talk mate
    ATB with your grow

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum Done420, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on here……..