Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crispy withered buds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Default Crispy withered buds

Hi guys sorry for poor pic in advance
    White widow feminised in soil
    14 weeks veg now 5th week since flip ( 19 weeks total)
    Plant magic bloom 3 mil per litre
    Lights on 24c off 20c

This is my first photo plant only done auto's up to now
    A few days ago I noticed top leaves going pale Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170412_103944.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	344056
    From your deficiency thread it looks like mg deficiency but more worrying is some of the buds at bottom of picture are dry and shrinking but top buds seem fine.
    Any help and guidance will be much appreciated cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Whats the feed schedule whats it had in those 19 weeks, why 19 weeks??? thats gotta be a big hungry plant by now. 3 ml bloom aint enough in my view. having said that it looks a tad burnt on tips. hence more info needed feed wise, no ph'ing is there in soil???
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-04-17), Greengrass (12-04-17), M_C (17-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Have you put any of the leaves or bud under a loupe?.. Tbh the plant is mature & don't think acting on issues now will make much difference..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (12-04-17), M_C (17-04-17)

Thanks

Cheers guys for replying yea 14 week veg it went in same time as my 4 autos which took that long to finish
    When it was in veg I gave it fishmix and then when auto's finished I repotted up to 10 litre tub in biobizz allmix then flipped to 12/12
    When I flipped 5 weeks ago it has been on 3 mil per litre PM bloom
    Last week I noticed burnt tips so I went feed ,feed, water taking about 3 litres to get some run off
    But just before I noticed burnt tips I also removed some fan leaves around to tops
    But yesterday seen some lower buds just below main kolas have gone really hard and shrunk but the tops are really sticky so they seem fine .....for now
    I was tempted to up the feed as plant is as big amy 3 autos put together but with burnt tips I've held off
    Now this morning noticed top leaves going pale like on deficiency thread for MG def

Yeah B A checked under my loupe trichs all clear strain says 8 week flower m8
    Just never seen buds withering before
    And no Toby I've never tested pH just let my water sit for a day or 2
    Last edited by Greengrass; 12-04-17 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    Cheers guys for replying yea 14 week veg it went in same time as my 4 autos which took that long to finish
    When it was in veg I gave it fishmix and then when auto's finished I repotted up to 10 litre tub in biobizz allmix then flipped to 12/12
    When I flipped 5 weeks ago it has been on 3 mil per litre PM bloom
    Last week I noticed burnt tips so I went feed ,feed, water taking about 3 litres to get some run off
    But just before I noticed burnt tips I also removed some fan leaves around to tops
    But yesterday seen some lower buds just below main kolas have gone really hard and shrunk but the tops are really sticky so they seem fine .....for now
    I was tempted to up the feed as plant is as big amy 3 autos put together but with burnt tips I've held off
    Now this morning noticed top leaves going pale like on deficiency thread for MG def

Yeah B A checked under my loupe trichs all clear strain says 8 week flower m8
    Just never seen buds withering before
    And no Toby I've never tested pH just let my water sit for a day or 2

Sorry mate i thought it read 14 weeks flower..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (12-04-17)

Thanks

No worries B A
    I'll give it a flush in morning and last litre I'll fire some epson salts in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

You got any pics of the full plant? Interested to see the size of that thing. A 14 week veg would take over my entire flat I think lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-04-17)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170417_181106225.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	344297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170417_181711451.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	344296
    The shriveled waxy looking buds i think maybe pot bound i should of gone 15 litre or more

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    No worries B A
    I'll give it a flush in morning and last litre I'll fire some epson salts in
    Don't add Epsom Salts to the soil, mate. You foliar feed ES.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-04-17)

Thanks

Ah aspie Ive already flushed now with Es I thought spraying well into flower was a no no , I need to read more cheers m8

She was abused from day 1 ,had to bunk in with my autos dumped at the back with lack of light
    I will say though this white widow fem is a fighter and hardy plant to grow
    Last edited by Greengrass; 17-04-17 at 07:48 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast