Thread: Hashish kitchen

Thanks

Smile Hashish kitchen

Hi guys, so I've been smoking weed for almost 5 years, and only today i actually thought about making edibles.
    The only problem i dont have normal flowers, or kief, just hash, a nice brick of brown hash.
    How can i make edibles from it? Thanks a lot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaf For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (14-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Sprinkle it in wotever your going to make : )

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Sprinkle it in wotever your going to make : )
    Do you mean like taking the hash and actually stick it into a cookie and then bake it all together with the hash inside? It will guarantee make me high? Seems too easy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaf For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (14-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Asaf View Post
    Do you mean like taking the hash and actually stick it into a cookie and then bake it all together with the hash inside? It will guarantee make me high? Seems too easy
    Break it up of course. You don't want one huge lump in there. And yes, you will get stoned.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Asaf (14-04-17)

Thanks

Thank you so much!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaf For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thank you so much!!!
    It takes longer to feel a hit. In my case it was about 30-40 minutes, but the effects lasted a lot longer than smoking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Break it up of course. You don't want one huge lump in there. And yes, you will get stoned.
    Hey, sry just one more question.. How about the smell? If ill bake the cookie with the hash inside and bake it un the oven,how strong the smell will be? Roommates are gonna notice?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaf For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hey, sry just one more question.. How about the smell? If ill bake the cookie with the hash inside and bake it un the oven,how strong the smell will be? Roommates are gonna notice?
    I didn't notice any, mate. I wouldn't think they would notice. It's been over 20 years since I made cakes with hashish in them, but don't recall any smells.

The Aspie Toker Guest

If you don't want to bake a cake, make some rice crispy cakes instead. The last time I made a batch, I did the first lot with chocolate, hashish and rice crispies. The 2nd batch, I used laxative chocolate and gave it to my mates.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Yeah jus crumble it up,an yeah it'll take a while to hit you but when it does
    You won't be moving far lol sprinkle it on pizza or wotever make cookies or cakes
    Won't smell much with a quick bake

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post: