Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: First attempt at DWC recirc - blue cheese autos

black grouse Guest

I must have been drunk that night! Didnt order BB blue cheese, ordered Dinafem Blue cheese auto! It was what I was after but couldnt find them anywhere.... guess I found some!

black grouse Guest

I presume I dont NEED to scrog / support with DWC? not like NFT where they fall over?

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

Quote Originally Posted by black grouse View Post
    I presume I dont NEED to scrog / support with DWC? not like NFT where they fall over?
    Correct mate.

Lots of people scrog with dwc because the plants can't be moved and with rdwc it's easier to change Nutes with plants stuck into a screen.

I'm only on my first scrog and rdwc so can't really advise how good either are yet but the results I've seen from other growers are quality.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    Cheers Dru!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

black grouse Guest

Try and remember who else had the same system lol... I've been searching all afternoon to no avail
    Beans are germing as we speak

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by black grouse View Post
    Try and remember who else had the same system lol... I've been searching all afternoon to no avail
    Beans are germing as we speak
    It's a guy called Johhar mate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

You dont want to scrog them, because that means you wont be able to turn the plants to keep the roots out of the return pipes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    You dont want to scrog them, because that means you wont be able to turn the plants to keep the roots out of the return pipes.
    I just stick my hand in and feel for the return pipe to move any roots that are down it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

black grouse Guest

I am using 20 litre pots..... I soon need to cut the recirc pipes and wondered, approx what space do I need to leave between the centers of the pots?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

depends on your growspace and how long you are p[lanning vegging for. to give you an idea i used to do 8 plants in a 2.4 by 2.4 tent, and before tht i did 4 in a 2.4 BY 1.2 tent but 3 would have filled it better, so about 600mm centre to centre. Thats decent sized, 8-12 ounce plants done on a 4 week veg.
    These were in 60 or 84 litre totes with big air pump for the stones and spray bars from a big water pump.
    I watched the demo vid of your system, and i reckon if you have any spare air pumps, then get them in there. more the merrier, up to a point (DO saturation point that is)
    Last edited by bigbadbillybob; 21-04-17 at 07:58 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

black grouse Guest

Autos man entire attic is my grow space

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast