Thread: Transfer from dwc to coco?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times
    Provided Answers: 14

Default Answered: Transfer from dwc to coco?

Well this week I was supposed to get my chiller to get my nutrient temps down a few degrees. Sadly my ballast has just broke so it means no chiller until next month.

I stead of risking my plants in 24 degree nutrient solution I want to transfer them into coco hempy buckets.

Has anyone done similar and are there any specific ways to do it? I am thinking of dropping the main root to the very bottom and building up my bucket around it using some great white shark in the medium.

Cheers valve

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. "Iv done this earley in the year with a lemon kush headband with sucsess so it can be done. I also used great white. Pre treat the coco with a low ec and transplant and keep a eye on it for shock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk"

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 7

Iv done this earley in the year with a lemon kush headband with sucsess so it can be done. I also used great white. Pre treat the coco with a low ec and transplant and keep a eye on it for shock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Valve man (16-04-17)