Thread: hermie problems

Thanks

Default hermie problems

i have had to chop a couple of my holy grail kush and one sour kush today after finding bollocks, one of which was wide open and doing its job. now have seven left and dunno what damage has been done or how to tell if violation has occured in full. any input massively appreciated.

Thanks

these were supposed to be all ladies by the way from dna/reserva

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,746 Times

Pics mate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

cant upload pics, offenders have been binned though. just wondering what to look for if the remaining girls have been spoiled

Thanks

I think if u have stressed them then they will turn hemie but I dunno how to prevent other ones from fucking up I hade few seeds in my weed before but it was hardly any luckly

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by puffindaerb; 18-04-17 at 12:46 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to puffindaerb For This Useful Post:

brianbadonde (18-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by brianbadonde View Post
    i have had to chop a couple of my holy grail kush and one sour kush today after finding bollocks, one of which was wide open and doing its job. now have seven left and dunno what damage has been done or how to tell if violation has occured in full. any input massively appreciated.
    i did a holy grail kush a couple years back and it was pure shit. i will never fkk with dna genetics again bc they have such pussy strains that cannot handle my outdoor climate

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

brianbadonde (18-04-17), puffindaerb (18-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by brianbadonde View Post
    just wondering what to look for if the remaining girls have been spoiled
    A tell tale sign pollination has accurred amongst the plants is when the pistils on the buds are brown and withered back, the calyx's will also begin to swell.. If the pollen sacks have opened theres a very good chance the other plants are now pollinated

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

BING (18-04-17), brianbadonde (18-04-17), British green (18-04-17), Dr green fingers (21-04-17), ggotch (18-04-17)

Thanks

The pollen sack that I noticed was well and truly open, the calyx's on the main stem do look swollen I have pulled a couple off at different heights etc and opened them up and there appears to be the beginning of a seed. Are these "seed baby's" the result of pollination or are they automatically produced by the plant

Thanks

Yesterday was day 21 since 12/12. I have noticed baby seeds right before harvesting before but have never had to check this early