Thread: sumo seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Default sumo seeds

Hey guys i was doing a bit of research today and i run across this breeder. they have a strain called blue nitro haze and cold thunder. according to them they are suppose to be rain and mold resistant with nice yeilds. has anyone heard of them or tried anything from them? im thinking next year i'll do the blue nitro haze and see whats up,but i figured i would ask u guys first and see whats good

Outdoor cultivation in colder environments is no longer a problem with our Blue Nitro Haze. She is specially created to withstand cold and rainy climates. We crossed a Moroccan Sativa with an early pearl ( USA, California heritage) which resulted in the Early Moroccan and crossbred it with a hybrid of the Purple Haze ( Mexican, Columbian, Thailand and India heritage) and our Lazy Ice (Northern light x White Widow) called the Purple Ice to further develop our outdoor strains with high quality genetics. This results in a very stable and resistant outdoor cannabis plant. She is one of our fastest flowering haze strains hence the name nitro. With blue tones on the leafs we couldn’t give her a better name then Blue Nitro Haze. Although it’s a Sativa dominant plant, her buds are denser like indica cannabis plants. So if you always had problems with growing a pure Haze strain in colder climates, we advise to give Blue Nitro Haze a try.

Type: 15% indica 85% sativa
    Genetic Background: Early Moroccan X Purple Ice
    Flowering time: No indoor possible
    Life cycle: 7 months
    Zone outdoor: A,B,C
    Height Indoor: No indoor possible
    Height Outdoor: 200 – 250 cm
    Yield Indoor: no indoor possible
    Yield Outdoor: 600 - 1000 gr
    Effect: Uplifting high, light stoner
    taste: Floral/sweet, diesel
    THC: high
    CBD: low

Flowering time and appearance:
    Blue Nitro Haze cannot be cultivated indoors because of her height. She must be grown in the outdoors. You can harvest her mid-September. If you place our Blue Nitro Haze directly in the soil she will grow into a 200-250 cm cannabis plant. She has a distinctive Sativa appearance. In the last stage of flowering she will get blue/purple tones on the leaves and buds. You might have to support the branches because of the heavy buds Blue Nitro Haze produce.

Yield indoor/outdoor
    With a harvest between 600 to 1000 gr/pp she is one of our best yielding outdoor strains. You can easily harvest high yields even in colder and rainy climates. She is very mold and disease resistant.

Effect + THC + CBD
    Blue Nitro Haze delivers a potent uplifting high lingering in a light body stoned feeling. The high THC level ensures a powerful Sativa cerebral effect. The CBD values of the Blue Nitro Haze are low.

Taste and odor
    A very sweet tasting cannabis strain with hints of diesel. The aroma is sweet and earthy.

Cold thunder feminized cannabis seeds

Cold Thunder is the answer for all outdoor growers in colder climates. The genetics of the Cold Thunder contains a crossbred of The Tetouan Sativa and a stable Early Misty. To further develop this outdoor strain, we crossed it again with a powerful Alaskan Thunder. If you are a guerilla farmer, The Cold Thunder answers all of your demands. She has a very strong root system which even goes through hard substrates making this plant grow in almost every surface. Because of her strong root system, she can easily reach heights of 300 to 350cm. Our most stable and uniform strain. She will be ready to harvest in the beginning of September. In sunny area’s she will award you with a harvest between 600 to 1000gr per plant! One of the best outdoor strains available on the market.

Genetic Background: Early Sativa X Alaskan Thunder
    Flowering time: no indoor possible
    Harvest month: march-september
    Height Indoor: no indoor possible
    Height Outdoor: 300 – 350 cm
    Effect: Thunderous high sensation
    taste: Spicy/pepper, fruity/citrus

Flowering time and appearance:
    Cold Thunder is not suitable for indoor growing because of her height. In sunny areas you can start harvesting in the beginning of September. In Colder climates you can start harvesting mid-September. Cold Thunder is one of our fastest outdoors cannabis strains. Grown directly in soil she will grow into a 300 to 350 cm monster! Cold Thunder has a very distinctive sativa appearance with large side branches.

Yield indoor/outdoor:
    One of our high yielding outdoor cannabis strains. You can easily achieve a thunderous yield between 600 to 1000 grams per plant. The buds are huge and very compact and will easily bend the branches because of their weight. So you might want to support the branches.

Effect + THC + CBD:
    Even for an outdoor plant the Cold Thunder will develop high THC rich buds. She is very potent and will amaze even users who think outdoors strains aren’t potent enough. A great strain to spark your creativity and she will give you a nice stoned body buzz.

Taste and odor:
    A earthy and sweet citrus aroma will immediately be noticed. A real treat for sativa lovers out there.
    Curing her will enhance her flavor.
    Last edited by kyg; 18-04-17 at 12:16 AM.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-04-17), redisiel (18-04-17)

Thanks

hell guys after further review of these strains it seems that mayo gold is another outdoor only strain with great resistance against mold and cold. it even says its not even suitable for indoor growing because of the size. i wish i would have found these before my season starts i would have got the maya gold and blue nitro haze and see if they really are good for guerilla growing. i suppose we will find out next year lol

Maya gold feminized cannabis seeds

Maya gold is one of our outdoor cannabis strains. She can be grown in almost every climate because of her resistance against mold and colder climates. She will be ready to harvest even in colder climates in mid-September. Maya gold is created by crossbreeding Malawi Gold ( African heritage) X Early Pearl ( USA, California heritage) which resulted in Early Gold and then further crossbreed it with an offspring of an Early Sativa and Power Haze XL ( power plant, African heritage) named the Power Sativa. In this manner we could create a very stable sativa strain great for outdoor growing. An ideal cannabis strain for people who want to grow a sativa strain in the more northern countries where the summers are colder. She is very mold and disease resistant. Now you can grow your own “gold” buds.

Genetic Background: Early gold x Power sativa
    Flowering time: No indoor possible
    Harvest month: march-September
    Height Indoor: no indoor possible
    Height Outdoor: 200 – 250 cm
    Effect: long lasting uplifting high
    taste: Fruity/sweet, spicy/pepper

Flowering time and appearance
    Maya gold isn’t suitable for growing indoors because of her extreme height. She can only be grown outdoors and she will be ready to harvest as early as mid-September. In sunny areas she can be harvested in the beginning of September. As already mentioned she grows in a very tall cannabis plant with a height of 200 to 250cm. She has a typical sativa appearance, narrow and stretched. Very easy to trim due to its high flower to leaf ratio.

Yield indoor/outdoor
    A great outdoor yielder. You can easily harvest a good 600 to 1000 grams per plant in sunny climates. Placing her directly in the soil will increase her harvest. She is very mold and disease resistant. A very stable and potent outdoor sativa cannabis plant. Easy to grow and doesn’t need lots of care.

Effect + THC + CBD
    Nice sativa long lasting and uplifting high. Great strain for during daytime. Gives a mild boost of energy. Her THC level is in the higher regions whilst the CBD level is low.

Taste and odor:
    Nice taste of fruity and pepper combined. A favorite in our outdoor collection.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

Honestly they all sound amazing haha, you gonna try and grow any? I know you are almost ready for outdoor grow but would love to see the cold thunder grown outdoors

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ya but it wont be till next year tho as i already got my 7 for this year. i have checked online and no one seems to be growing anything from them. i will be the test dummby next year tho for sure and do 2 of them

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

Well I'll be waiting and watching haha goodluck this summer buddy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-04-17), kyg (18-04-17), redisiel (18-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Gotta be worth a try kyg I'd say, I don't think most of seeds don't allways do as they say on the pack anyway lol.
    Hope fully they are not so cash happy and sometimes the most advertised aren't allways best from what I've seen.
    Breeders are sellin there souls left right and centre lol
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-04-17), kyg (18-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Gotta be worth a try kyg I'd say, I don't think most of seeds don't allways do as they say on the pack anyway lol.
    Hope fully they are not so cash happy and sometimes the most advertised aren't allways best from what I've seen.
    Breeders are sellin there souls left right and centre lol
    Blessings
    Redz
    oh yea no doubt thats why i posted to see if anyone had tried to see whats up. i never trust the breeders word for sure

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-17)