Thread: Outdoor temperature

Thanks

Default Outdoor temperature

Hello everyone!
    This is my first time grow. After a few months of internet research, I decided to grow in these conditions:
    -strain Special Queen #1 (Royal Queen Seeds original seeds in original package) 10 seeds
    -outdoor grow
    -I will grow them in 5.28 gallons (20L) pots (they are 24L/6.24 gallons but I decided not to have them completely filled with soil)
    -I use two types of soil combined(couldn't find one with optimal ph): one with 5-6.5 ph and the other 6.5-7 ph; they will be mixed together and then used;
    -location is near water (could humidity levels help/be a problem for the plants?)
    -plenty of sun (80-90% hours direct sunlight)

My biggest question is regarding temperature: the climate is temperate continental, without strong winds, but with relatively low average annual temperature: ~10 degrees Celsius/50 F;
    Here for the late april/early may max day temperature is 62 F and min at night 43 F; the temperature at day rises to 70 F max day temp and 54F min at night at the end of may;
    Should I plant them in the interval of end of april/beginning of may or should I wait till end of may? And if I wait, by how much my yield will be lower?(I aim with this specific strain at 100g/3.5 oz per plant dried);
    Also any other advice is welcome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blueleafpencil For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I'd hang out until the temps warm a little... you don't really want the plants to be experiencing temps under about 55f
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

blueleafpencil (19-04-17), GEORGE (18-04-17)