Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: What do you do with your trim

Thanks
    Thanked 13,063 Times in 5,408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Dead leaves have thc on them.
    But they are brown and crispy. I don't mind throwing them away. I do most times I water.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

hotshot (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,684 Times in 4,392 Posts

Oops 😂the only normal thing to do with it 😂 sheep 🙈

Nicely stoned and happy 😊

When you over indulge 😂

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), farmguy (23-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17), The Aspie Toker (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Is that Oxy I can see just behind her?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), ggotch (23-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17), Mrs Beefheart (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,684 Times in 4,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Is that Oxy I can see just behind her?
    Good god no 🙈he's not allowed on my mountain lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17), The Aspie Toker (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,766 Times in 935 Posts

Last run i tried the freeze right away rather than dryin an makin dry ice hash an u could deffo tell the differance smell an taste
    Deffo worth the fuss gettin a spot in the freezer if u can mate

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17), Mason420 (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Last run i tried the freeze right away rather than dryin an makin dry ice hash an u could deffo tell the differance smell an taste
    Deffo worth the fuss gettin a spot in the freezer if u can mate
    Thanks for the info, mate. It's going to be tight in there if I do, as an oz of trim is quite a size I imagine. Plus, I'll need ice. I see that Tesco's sell 2kg of ice for 1

What does the ice do exactly? Does it help the trichs drop off easier?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

farmguy (23-04-17), hotshot (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,068 Times in 2,712 Posts

Talking

Thanks for the info, mate. It's going to be tight in there if I do, as an oz of trim is quite a size I imagine. Plus, I'll need ice. I see that Tesco's sell 2kg of ice for 1

You funny.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (23-04-17)

Thanks

You funny.
    Why hotshot?
    I was being serious. What does the ice do then?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

hotshot (23-04-17)

Thanks

Talking

Here is a really simple way to get the keith out, and doesn't cost you that much, and last for years and years. You can buy these 1 sq ft stainless Steel Screen, and make you a sq box of some from a 2 by 4 and nail then together. After drying your trim, or skuff as we call it, just through it into the top sceen and rub around with your hand and the tricks will fall through. You can use the 149 micron screen by it's self, it makes over all dam good hash, but if you want it a little more ponanute, then lay the screen on top of each, and you will end up with 100 micron screen hash, and that is almost as good as it gets. You can buy smaller screen, such as 90,80,70,60, or even 50, if you want the over all best color. You can go over to google, and google Dry screen hash how to make, and get an idea how it is done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

farmguy (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), NorthernStar (24-04-17)

Thanks

Here is a really simple way to get the keith out, and doesn't cost you that much, and last for years and years. You can buy these 1 sq ft stainless Steel Screen, and make you a sq box of some from a 2 by 4 and nail then together. After drying your trim, or skuff as we call it, just through it into the top sceen and rub around with your hand and the tricks will fall through. You can use the 149 micron screen by it's self, it makes over all dam good hash, but if you want it a little more ponanute, then lay the screen on top of each, and you will end up with 100 micron screen hash, and that is almost as good as it gets. You can buy smaller screen, such as 90,80,70,60, or even 50, if you want the over all best color. You can go over to google, and google Dry screen hash how to make, and get an idea how it is done.
    Thanks, mate. I don't have many tools though. I'm not really a DIY person. To me, DIY means Don't Involve Yourself.

My tools include a Manchester Screwdriver, a drill, and a Phillips screwdriver.

It's certainly another option to look into though.

Thank you kindly
    TAT

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-17), farmguy (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,766 Times in 935 Posts

Not sure how to send a youtube video but if u youtube dry ice hash making u will get loads of vids mate
    Dry ice isnt the same as normal ice not really to sure the differance but its alot colder lol

Have heard people doin it trim stright of the plant an just into a bucket with the dry ice an muslin cloth over the bottom an shake that over a table an get real nice returns

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Not sure how to send a youtube video but if u youtube dry ice hash making u will get loads of vids mate
    Dry ice isnt the same as normal ice not really to sure the differance but its alot colder lol

Have heard people doin it trim stright of the plant an just into a bucket with the dry ice an muslin cloth over the bottom an shake that over a table an get real nice returns
    I don't think it's easy to get hold of dry ice in the UK. The closest I've seen is a C02 fire extinguisher and I cannot use that because of COPD and asthma. The last time I used one of them was when I nearly burnt down the booking office and coughed my guts up for over 30 minutes - and that was long before I had COPD etc.

Butane is another option I will be avoiding.

Thank you for your help. Even if I don't go down that path, it will help others.

Thanks again
    TAT

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

farmguy (23-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), Mason420 (24-04-17)

Thanks

Talking

You can take your screens to a cabinet shop, and have them frame up by an professional. JT or you can buy them already frame up on fleabay.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 961 Posts

I don't think it's easy to get hold of dry ice in the UK. The closest I've seen is a C02 fire extinguisher and I cannot use that because of COPD and asthma. The last time I used one of them was when I nearly burnt down the booking office and coughed my guts up for over 30 minutes - and that was long before I had COPD etc.

Butane is another option I will be avoiding.

Thank you for your help. Even if I don't go down that path, it will help others.

Thanks again
    TAT
    loki pointed me somewhere for dry ice,cant remember link now ,but ask loki if you want to go dry ice route,pretty sure he did a thread on it as well.

n buy some decent gloves,marigolds dont hack it

yeh im not keen on gasses now, is prolly ok done in tiny amounts but i went a bit much n blewup a wheely bin when i tried it with lpg
    Last edited by ggotch; 24-04-17 at 09:48 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 517 Posts

bubblehash must have been a gift from ancient gods, back down on planet earth, the easy way to clean bubble bags is with butter or olive oil.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    loki pointed me somewhere for dry ice,cant remember link now ,but ask loki if you want to go dry ice route,pretty sure he did a thread on it as well.

n buy some decent gloves,marigolds dont hack it

yeh im not keen on gasses now, is prolly ok done in tiny amounts but i went a bit much n blewup a wheely bin when i tried it with lpg
    If there's a chance of explosions, then it's best for me to avoid that path.

Aspies Law: If the worst can happen, it will.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,861 Times in 7,418 Posts

If there's a chance of explosions, then it's best for me to avoid that path.

Aspies Law: If the worst can happen, it will.
    After hearing about your incident at the petting zoo I completely agree you aspie 😃

Sent from a green pleasant land

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), hotshot (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (24-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 517 Posts

sometimes in my past failures the plants would not be so good i'd bubblehash the lot, success is a wonderful event reaping the rewards that goes with it

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Talking

Here you go Aspie T, here is some dried up leaves I just pick off the bottom of one of my 4 week flower plants, see plenty of thc, that is why I don't throw away anything, it all go in the hash been. Picture of front, and Picture of back of leaves.
    Attached Images Attached Images

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), The Aspie Toker (24-04-17)

Thanks

Here you go Aspie T, here is some dried up leaves I just pick off the bottom of one of my 4 week flower plants, see plenty of thc, that is why I don't throw away anything, it all go in the hash been. Picture of front, and Picture of back of leaves.
    Thanks, mate. I throw them down the toilet, that's if they don't crumble in my hand whilst taking them off. Also, I wouldn't have thought they would have THC on them until later on.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

hotshot (24-04-17)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5