Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your trim

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mason420 View Post
    Cheers mate just wondering is it ok to throw the big fan leafs in my normal house bin? I live in an apartment and don't have any garden bins, we all share big bins out the back but i get a bit paranoid having weed leafs in my bin were i could have letters or something like that lol 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's up to you buddy, I'd rather put em in a public bin than my own 😂😂

Never be to clever and always listen to good advise

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17), skunkybudmans (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ciderboy View Post
    That's up to you buddy, I'd rather put em in a public bin than my own 😂😂

Never be to clever and always listen to good advise
    Think ill do that or use my dads 😉😂

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Theres plenty of tricks on the Fan leaves, your just throwing away good keith.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

skunkybudmans (23-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mason420 View Post
    Cheers mate just wondering is it ok to throw the big fan leafs in my normal house bin? I live in an apartment and don't have any garden bins, we all share big bins out the back but i get a bit paranoid having weed leafs in my bin were i could have letters or something like that lol 

I just flush them down the toilet. If you're a large grower and have shit loads of fan leaves, just blitz them up then pour down the toilet.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17), skunkybudmans (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Big fan leaves stems branches root balls go in the bin with all the general rubbish and the sugar leaves and any fluff that's not worth smoking gets dried out in the same sort of process as my popcorn buds . Then I make hash out of it using my tumbler . I only freeze it once it's bone dry and is only frozen to help with removing the trichs

Sent from a green pleasant land

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Big fan leaves stems branches root balls go in the bin with all the general rubbish and the sugar leaves and any fluff that's not worth smoking gets dried out in the same sort of process as my popcorn buds . Then I make hash out of it using my tumbler . I only freeze it once it's bone dry and is only frozen to help with removing the trichs

That differs to how MC does it. He's straight into the freezer with them (no drying).

Can you please elaborate on the tumbler please, mate?

I'd like to make hashish once I have enough trim. I don't want to go down the CO2 method due to COPD, and I don't want to do the butane gas method due to me possibly blowing up the house.

Thank you.

TAT

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), ciderboy (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I just flush them down the toilet. If you're a large grower and have shit loads of fan leaves, just blitz them up then pour down the toilet.
    Niceone aspie good idea 👍

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    That differs to how MC does it. He's straight into the freezer with them (no drying).

Can you please elaborate on the tumbler please, mate?

I'd like to make hashish once I have enough trim. I don't want to go down the CO2 method due to COPD, and I don't want to do the butane gas method due to me possibly blowing up the house.

Thank you.

TAT
    I'll find some pictures I posted a while back and copy them hear . You can make your own with two buckets of the same size a bit of screen cloth in between the buckets . Trim and waste in one and gaffer tape them together good and shake away like a mad man and then shake some more and the trichs will have come loss hopefully travelled through the screen cloth and are waiting for your collection. Even two glass jars the same size. I'll grab the pictures and come back soon

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks

and there's normally always a dog hair or two stuck in there 😃

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (24-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17), ggotch (23-04-17), M_C (23-04-17)

Thanks

I'll be making a new batch very soon and I'll be sure to post it up in here or my journal

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast