Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your trim

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Dead leaves have thc on them.
    But they are brown and crispy. I don't mind throwing them away. I do most times I water.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Oops 😂the only normal thing to do with it 😂 sheep 🙈

Nicely stoned and happy 😊

When you over indulge 😂

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Is that Oxy I can see just behind her?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17), ggotch (23-04-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Is that Oxy I can see just behind her?
    Good god no 🙈he's not allowed on my mountain lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17)

farmguy Guest

Last run i tried the freeze right away rather than dryin an makin dry ice hash an u could deffo tell the differance smell an taste
    Deffo worth the fuss gettin a spot in the freezer if u can mate

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

British green (23-04-17), GEORGE (23-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17), skunkybudmans (24-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Last run i tried the freeze right away rather than dryin an makin dry ice hash an u could deffo tell the differance smell an taste
    Deffo worth the fuss gettin a spot in the freezer if u can mate
    Thanks for the info, mate. It's going to be tight in there if I do, as an oz of trim is quite a size I imagine. Plus, I'll need ice. I see that Tesco's sell 2kg of ice for £1

What does the ice do exactly? Does it help the trichs drop off easier?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Thanks for the info, mate. It's going to be tight in there if I do, as an oz of trim is quite a size I imagine. Plus, I'll need ice. I see that Tesco's sell 2kg of ice for £1

What does the ice do exactly? Does it help the trichs drop off easier?
    You funny.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

You funny.
    Why hotshot?
    I was being serious. What does the ice do then?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Here is a really simple way to get the keith out, and doesn't cost you that much, and last for years and years. You can buy these 1 sq ft stainless Steel Screen, and make you a sq box of some from a 2 by 4 and nail then together. After drying your trim, or skuff as we call it, just through it into the top sceen and rub around with your hand and the tricks will fall through. You can use the 149 micron screen by it's self, it makes over all dam good hash, but if you want it a little more ponanute, then lay the screen on top of each, and you will end up with 100 micron screen hash, and that is almost as good as it gets. You can buy smaller screen, such as 90,80,70,60, or even 50, if you want the over all best color. You can go over to google, and google Dry screen hash how to make, and get an idea how it is done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5141.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	344734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5137.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	344735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5139.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	344736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5140.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	344737  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-04-17), Northern (24-04-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Here is a really simple way to get the keith out, and doesn't cost you that much, and last for years and years. You can buy these 1 sq ft stainless Steel Screen, and make you a sq box of some from a 2 by 4 and nail then together. After drying your trim, or skuff as we call it, just through it into the top sceen and rub around with your hand and the tricks will fall through. You can use the 149 micron screen by it's self, it makes over all dam good hash, but if you want it a little more ponanute, then lay the screen on top of each, and you will end up with 100 micron screen hash, and that is almost as good as it gets. You can buy smaller screen, such as 90,80,70,60, or even 50, if you want the over all best color. You can go over to google, and google Dry screen hash how to make, and get an idea how it is done.
    Thanks, mate. I don't have many tools though. I'm not really a DIY person. To me, DIY means Don't Involve Yourself.

My tools include a Manchester Screwdriver, a drill, and a Phillips screwdriver.

It's certainly another option to look into though.

Thank you kindly
    TAT

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-17), GEORGE (24-04-17), ggotch (24-04-17)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast