Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: God save our queen

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    As once a working man for queen and country. I can tell you that you are way wrong. As times have changed so as royal family but not one power the queen had other than the death penalty has been removed from her or a new king when we get one . They still have the power and do send us to war . We don't fight for the government but for queen and country. The government have to ask her to take us to war . She says ok we go . She still has the power to throw the government out. Although she doesn't use these very often doesn't not mean it has been removed from her . Mon Great Britain and Mon the queen and everyone whose worked one way or another for queen and country 😃

Sent from a green pleasant land
    I served in the Army for 8 years. So if you want to start throwing previous service around then go for it. The PM doesn't ask the queen to go to war as it's a delegated power. The queen can declare war but they don't go asking for permission before wading in. It is a vote in parliament.

Maybe it wasn't worded as eloquently as it should have been. While the queen retains the powers, in practice she does not use them and all decisions and powers have been delegated to judges and parliament. Which any way you look at it is a dilution of the monarchs powers.

I'm not anti monarchy but she is not as powerful and important as you're making her out to be
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-17), joker_the_smoker (25-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,941 Times in 7,442 Posts

Default God save our queen

Like I said she retains the powers and very rarely uses them 😃 and your right it is delegated power but it's common curtesy to ask and they still 😃

Sent from a green pleasant land
    Last edited by British green; 25-04-17 at 08:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (25-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,039 Times in 6,275 Posts

mon the harry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    you bangin her by any chance kida
    If she gives me one of them kighthoods then why not

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

British green (26-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 537 Posts

my dad was a scots gaurdsman for 15 years 6 of those ww2, he used to tell my wife about the 2 princesses playing around when they were kids, he was a royalist for sure thankfully it never passed on to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2