Thread: Grow Tent Options?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Smile Grow Tent Options?

Hi All,

My first post...

I've been given a 600W light, 150/600mm rhino filter and 6" ruck fan by a family memeber that was using it in a small, self made grow room until recently.

I'd like to buy a decent quality 1.2m x 1.2 m grow tent that will last a while and have been looking at these two ranges:

Secret Jardin Grow Tents

Budbox Grow Tents

I like the idea of the 2 year warranty on the Secret Jardin tents, but I quite like the idea of the white material on the Budbox.

Or are there any other good quality tents out there at sensible money? Be great to hear from some people who have used either type for couple of years or more...

Thanks in advance,

Simon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon1 For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (22-04-17), GEORGE (21-04-17)