Thread: Mailing Pot?

Thanks

Default Mailing Pot?

I've an out-of-state friend who is coming to visit me for a week, and I'd like him to send me pot so we can smoke it when he gets here. I know, bad idea, but I just moved to this state and honestly don't know anyone who can get me pot. From what I've read, I should use a gonzo bag and mail via USPS. I've just a few more questions:
    1. Does it have to be from the gonzo website, or are the Gonzos sold online from Wal-Mart fine?
    2. Since I'll be using the smalles possible bag, should he send it via box or manila folder?
    3. USPS does not require a return address. Should he use one?
    Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal Sagan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Yes you should use a correct address and a correct return address. Just wrap it up in some tin foil, put good smelling soap all over the outside of the tin foil, then wrap in plastic wrap, rub more soap on the wrap, and put some of you dog's hairs into the envelope. Also rub the envelope all over your dog, before putting in the mail box.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post: