Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi guys. New grower

Thanks

Hi again guys, I've had a trial run with the tent and light set up, the reflector unit is tight in the sized tent, but it fits going to cut a couple of cms of either end, just so it's not touching th material of the tent. Anyway tried the 250w ups bulb in the tent for an hour, and shot the temp gauge in there; figured I'd check in after the hour, and the temp was at 44c.... now I know I havnt got the extraction set up yet, I'll be getting the 5 rhino fan; filter etc, so what I'm asking, coupled with the extraction and a couple of fans in there, will it really be manageable heat wise??? Will I be able to drop and maintain the temp by 20c?? Would I better with a 150w bulb ( if there's any difference) CFLs or LED, I've seen the mars 300 for £60 on the bay of evil.

Thanks

Hi guys, 4 months after my last post ( I mingled quietly in the background.) I completed my first proper grow in my little (tiny) tent, all via 12/12 method, sprouted from seed to harvest in a round 90 days, in total I got just over 1/2 oz from the white widow, nice day time smoke. And just over a oz each of the chronic and crictical, the chronic is absolutely lethal, can touch it during the day, of the day is a right off. Got a few more seeds for next 12/12 Afghan kush, northern lights, and finally laughing Buddha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3