Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is how you grow marijuana...

Thanks

Default This is how you grow marijuana...

This is my third grow, I'm just using a 250w dual spectrum CFL (I have a 600w dual spectrum hps) but I don't feel the need to use it on one plant... I let it veg for about 3/4 weeks before I flipped it over to 12/12.

I also fimmed it twice, and trimmed some fan leaves, I used miracle grow, and plain old tap water.. no other fertilisers... it's ak48 feminized Attachment 344784Attachment 344785Attachment 344786Attachment 344787Attachment 344788

Thanks

The Aspie Toker Guest

Personally, I would never use miracle grow for weed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

rizla_C (24-04-17), SmobyToker#1 (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Interesting this that you actually used miracle grow, never heard anyone try this before.......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Bulls Guest

Interesting.. I've tried using Miracle Grow on a mother I had but she didn't really like it. Yours is looking way better. Are you going to use 250w cfl untill the end? Will be interesting to see what the final result will be in quality and density of the buds.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've only got a 600w dual HPS and really don't want to use it, this is a 250 CFL all the way through.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xps For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

If you got a dimmable ballast just get a 250 hps bulb and stick it on mate.. but if it's not i guess it's gonna be expensive for you to get another bulb and ballast. I am still interested in what u can do with that 250 cfl

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

my first couple of grow 20 years i used miracle grow, i was using tomorite for veg miracle grow flower, had an excellant result, it took getting on the internet that lead me to organic, the taste using miracle grow aint so good even with 2 weeks flush.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNutts View Post
    Interesting this that you actually used miracle grow, never heard anyone try this before.......
    I have doesnt always end well loike, loaded with slow release shite our girls dont like.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast