Thread: 1st time grower question

Thanks

Default Answered: 1st time grower question

Strain: Durban poison
    Soil grow

I was out of town two weeks and while gone temps reached low 90s. She said humidity reached 60. Two of four plants had white powdery mildew. Plants grew well and became very thick with eight or more growth tips on each cola and some colas with three branches. I did a defoliation and training when I returned. Some leaf discoloration( see pics)

I have a sense that heat stress and nag deficiency is problem. Also possible underwatering. I want to put into flower but wondering if I need to get healthier first. Any help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "I'd give them a good foliar spray with some epsom salts or calmag (tops & bottoms of the leaves) & as TT said, give them at least a week before you go into flower. Then maybe give them another spray in 2 weeks. That should correct your MG issue. I certainly wouldn't write the grow off, it's 100% saveable "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Randoobula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some of larger fan leaves very dark and some with purplish tint which leads me to think N problem. Most leaves taco'd which leads me to think heat stress. Lime green between leave segments leads me to believe mag deficient. Also a lot of twisted leaves on growth tips/younger leaves. They were so incredibly healthy and beautiful when I left. heart broken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randoobula For This Useful Post:

happyjack (25-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Gutted fr you mate, i doubt you you will get them leaves to recover but you can get them on a proper feeding schedule and a dialed in environment, give them a week then flip
    Atb with it lad

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

happyjack (25-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times
    Provided Answers: 53

I'd give them a good foliar spray with some epsom salts or calmag (tops & bottoms of the leaves) & as TT said, give them at least a week before you go into flower. Then maybe give them another spray in 2 weeks. That should correct your MG issue. I certainly wouldn't write the grow off, it's 100% saveable

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

happyjack (25-04-17)