Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brown crispy leaves?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie917 View Post
    Correct Joker, 150 each for the cfls. as for feed, it is Floramicro, florabloom, and floragro, thanks again for the input.
    am not familiar with these nute if am honest matey, take it you state side?

wow 1200w of pure cfl power if were me i would rather run a 1000w hps it would out perform those cfls, 1 x400w would do better.

think a 400w hps bulb can kick out 55,000 lumen, 250w hps about 35,000 lumen , 600w hps about 95,000 lumen .. think you get picture bro

how many plants it again>?
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 25-04-17 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks

haha yeah it is hefty and I agree with the lighting but it is a small time grow, only two plants but they are separate. 1 is still in veg and will be switched over once it is time for harvest of the issue plant. Both in coco, same set-up for each, just one planted a month or so later.

Do you attend to agree with Bull that the leaf symptoms are just showing underfeeding and watering?

Thanks

haha yeah it is hefty and I agree with the lighting but it is a small time grow, only two plants but they are separate. 1 is still in veg and will be switched over once it is time for harvest of the issue plant. Both in coco, same set-up for each, just one planted a month or so later.

Do you attend to agree with Bull that the leaf symptoms are just showing underfeeding and watering?
    it not hefty really matey apart from the cost of running - 2900 lumens x 8 is only 23,000 lumens a 250w hps will do better

you need better light....

Thanks

My fault, I meant hefty to have THAT many cfls as opposed to simple HPS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie917 For This Useful Post:

Cheeseontoast (25-04-17)

Thanks

My fault, I meant hefty to have THAT many cfls as opposed to simple HPS.
    yes mate. your running cost is the same as 2 x 600w hps. minus the the end result on bud. cfl are shite mate if am blunt an honest. swap asap for 250w this is plenty for 1 plant

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Cookie917 (25-04-17), wasted1 (26-04-17)

Thanks

will do, try the light switch along with upping the feeding schedule, hopefully this will fix the issue. Thanks again for your time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie917 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (25-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

flushing too much in coco can actually be bad for the plants bud no need
    also make sure you do check your feed strength bud dont just go from feed schedule charts and the bottle
    Last edited by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN; 25-04-17 at 10:04 PM.
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

Thanks

Thanks for all the help guys, he hit em with a round of food last night and said the browning has slowed down and he may end up only losing about 4-5 fan leaves all on the very bottom of the plant, top is looking strong, and healthy.

I guess the following link was the culprit on why he would water with just plain ph water every other watering, but obviously taking the boards suggestion now to just keep with the food and ensure 20% runoff, thanks again!

http://www.growweedeasy.com/cfl-coco...to-get-started

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3