Thread: new setup

MrMen Guest

Default new setup

Hi folks im looking at starting a small wilma system after this grow in a 1.2m tent but struggling on a few things

im looking at the wilma 4 pot 11l setup and plan on only using 2 pots is the 11l enough or should i get the 18l
    im also looking at trying digital ballasts out on this setup and was looking at the sunmaster hobby or omega
    and finally i can decide if i should try a parabolic reflector or stick with air cooled

thankls in advance for your help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Hi folks im looking at starting a small wilma system after this grow in a 1.2m tent but struggling on a few things

im looking at the wilma 4 pot 11l setup and plan on only using 2 pots is the 11l enough or should i get the 18l
    im also looking at trying digital ballasts out on this setup and was looking at the sunmaster hobby or omega
    and finally i can decide if i should try a parabolic reflector or stick with air cooled

thankls in advance for your help
    I have just bought the omega ballast as my lumii died after 3 years. It's doing the job well and looks good.

I have a parabolic for winter months and cool hood for summer (for obvious reasons).

The Wilma I can't comment on. I've used similar but always end up back in hempy buckets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

MrMen Guest

thanks valve only problem i have with the omega is ive heard they are cheaply made and have a higher failure rate than the sunmaster

Thanks

I bought one for 20 or 25 quid off someone not long ago. And its pretty decent iv only used it on 250w though. All i can reccomend is the lumatek its lasted me years and probs a few more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

MrMen Guest

looked at the lumatek ones but they were close to 100

Thanks

lumatek are really good been using mine for about 8 years now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenThumbJack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

thanks valve only problem i have with the omega is ive heard they are cheaply made and have a higher failure rate than the sunmaster
    I've never owned a Sunmaster ballast, but I had an Omega one that failed within 24 hours I run a Lumatek now
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

looked at the lumatek ones but they were close to 100
    Yet get what you pay for with equipment. Buy cheap buy twice. It should be a forum motto.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post: