Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yet another Groom Build - Completed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

Nice journal!
    Best of luck with the grow, looking forward to the payoff

ATB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

dougthehead (02-05-17), Glynne (02-05-17), TomKing (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Default Yet another Groom Build

Looking good mate! I love a proper groom, being able to customise everything makes it so worth while.

My other half was wary at first, but after seeing how quiet our room is, she is well on board! We are both big smokers tho! Hence a double sided grow, we kinda have half each.

That hole is insane!! I recently punched a 67mm hole at a 45' angle through my exterior wall so I could relocate the washing machine etc for the groom, and that took out my cheapo drill. I couldn't imagine doing one that size!

Lucking forward to seeing what you can do in there!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17), dougthehead (02-05-17), Glynne (02-05-17)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Looking good mate! I love a proper groom, being able to customise everything makes it so worth while.

My other half was wary at first, but after seeing how quiet our room is, she is well on board! We are both big smokers tho! Hence a double sided grow, we kinda have half each.

That hole is insane!! I recently punched a 67mm hole at a 45' angle through my exterior wall so I could relocate the washing machine etc for the groom, and that took out my cheapo drill. I couldn't imagine doing one that size!

Lucking forward to seeing what you can do in there!

My drill was over £200! Luckily my boss paid for the replacement.
    Now if you`ll excuse me, it`s my lunch time

dougtheheads 3 strain grow Completed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17), Glynne (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Jesus!

I was actually thankful mine went, I've been waiting so I had an excuse to buy the makita i've been eyeing up. That old thing refused to die!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17)

Thanks

As promised, here are my little girls

These are the photos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0860.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	345303

And here are the autos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0861.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	345302

Not much to look at now, but from little acorns......

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17), joker_the_smoker (09-05-17), M_C (02-05-17), TomKing (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Peoples paranoia is usually do to the fact that there is am unknown element being introduced to their life with a criminal attachment to it ...

Your missus has nothing to worry about, this ain't no cowboy job done on a Friday afternoon. Obviously a lot of thought has went into the planning...

However! Being picky (as I can be with ventilation) - in these pics you have pretty much straight runs of ducting...

Could the flexible ducting not be swapped out with solid ducting? If so, there will be a small increase in the efficiency of your ventilation, not a huge one though But every little helps
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17), dougthehead (02-05-17), joker_the_smoker (09-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Peoples paranoia is usually do to the fact that there is am unknown element being introduced to their life with a criminal attachment to it ...

Your missus has nothing to worry about, this ain't no cowboy job done on a Friday afternoon. Obviously a lot of thought has went into the planning...

However! Being picky (as I can be with ventilation) - in these pics you have pretty much straight runs of ducting...

Could the flexible ducting not be swapped out with solid ducting? If so, there will be a small increase in the efficiency of your ventilation, not a huge one though But every little helps
    About the Paranoia, I agree, But its part of who she is. She`ll never change, as her husband I`ll live with that. Best I can do is not get caught.

About the ducting, no chance. My workmanship wasn't good enough to line the holes up sufficiently. Flexible ducting was made for workers like me!

Thanks for the advice though.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-11-17), Cunning (03-05-17), joker_the_smoker (09-05-17), M_C (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Amazing work Doug, I'm positively green with envy!

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2