Thread: Going into flower after supercrop and defoliate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Going into flower after supercrop and defoliate

Hello all I have just given some plants a good super crop and severe defoliate before I flip them should I wait or can I go ahead and flip now.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

let them recover from the super crop before you flip

defoliate is ok i have done it 1-3 weeks after the flip

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (26-04-17), JB (26-04-17), toblue (26-04-17)

Thanks

Thanks Joker can easy give them a few days. They seem to recover overnight, to tell the truth. Some were bent over like a limp dick last night but in the morning were shooting for the sky. The defoliation has perked them up no end wish I had been doing it gradually, I must have taken a barrow load of leaves off.
    Last edited by toblue; 26-04-17 at 04:45 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (26-04-17)

Thanks

if they were proper supercropped by snappin them over can take a good few days to a week. but you went with a similar method to using the bendz? so not as much punishment.

you updating ya diary then?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

toblue (26-04-17)

Thanks

Yea will do Joker just not much happening. They seemed to come to a stanstill then one feeding I forgot to PH so it went in at 7.4.....next day they had grown an inch overnight...Very strange.

The super cropping some of them were bent right over themselves some not so harshly treated.
    Last edited by toblue; 26-04-17 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Yea will do Joker just not much happening. They seemed to come to a stanstill then one feeding I forgot to PH so it went in at 7.4.....next day they had grown an inch overnight...Very strange.

The super cropping some of them were bent right over themselves some not so harshly treated.
    course there is your bendin them an snippin leaves. gotta be worth an update bro

no before or after pics? get on diary mon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

toblue (26-04-17)

Thanks

Wish I had taken some before and after pics as they looked great before yesterday's savagery. They now look like they have just been got at by a herd of goats and trampled on. Will take some pics today then some after they have recovered in a few days time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    course there is your bendin them an snippin leaves. gotta be worth an update bro

no before or after pics? get on diary mon
    Updated now with few more pics joker mate. Will popst more when they recover a bit.