Thread: Tried shatter for the 1st time................wow!!!!!

Thanks

Default Tried shatter for the 1st time................wow!!!!!

Mates let me tell you who not had a go.... Taste 10outa10!!. Buzz =definitely surpassed any joint,bucket,bong, anyway I've ever smoked doesn't come close to the effects from this!! I went 0to100 mph in one inhale. Best weed high I've ever had, will be buying my own rig and going again SOOOON! All I know is I left my pals at 9pm and got home after 12pm..... I live 40 mins away pmsl could I fcuk for the life of me get home!
    "Everybody thinks of changing humanity, but nobody thinks of changing himself."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wutang22 For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (28-04-17), ggotch (28-04-17), Loki (28-04-17), OrchidLady (28-04-17), Type M (29-04-17), uparoundthebend (28-04-17), walshy (28-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

goin on wutang kidaaaaaaaaaaaa, seeing yo punk ass about more we geriin a diary soon?

no tried this shatter me, i must be missin out eh

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-05-17), Wutang22 (03-05-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    goin on wutang kidaaaaaaaaaaaa, seeing yo punk ass about more we geriin a diary soon?

It's amazing.. I get shatter/wax from legal states here n USA.. 1 hit is about a whole doobie to the face at once. Grams go for 40$ here.

Holy shit my phone sent this via Magic

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-05-17), Wutang22 (03-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    It's amazing.. I get shatter/wax from legal states here n USA.. 1 hit is about a whole doobie to the face at once. Grams go for 40$ here.

not a day time smoke then

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

not a day time smoke then
    Shittt they have cbd high thc high indica and sativas.. I can take 2-3 dabs of some blue dream shatter sativa before work and be fucked all day but able to hold it together for work

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha brother it's completely different gravy when I eventually managed to get home (and that's no exaggeration bro I was fucked) I got in and my Mrs said I looked like a crash test dummies wing man. I couldn't even say it was like the first time I was stoned because it most definitely wasn't and the amount my pal put in the rig.......... I was complaining. ....... well until I hit it then...... all I could hear in my head was that fecking tune by alad Jones .... "where walking in the aiiiiiiiiir. Wow pmsl

Finish this sponsored grow and I'm on it x infraction gone now pmsl
    Last edited by Wutang22; 03-05-17 at 05:23 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutang22 For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-05-17)