Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best vape for battery life?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

fk!!,,,a year old thread

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18), M_C (04-07-18), Twisted (04-07-18)

Thanks

I have a few different vapes and by far the best for battery life are the PAX 3 which depending on temp can get 8-12 bowls and The Mighty which gets around 8-10. Both are pretty different to use but both good. Mighty takes longer to heat and is pretty big but is the closest to taking a hit on a j, the PAX heats quickly and doesn't have as big hits but is easier to clean and more discreet if going out and about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JanetD For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice586 View Post
    Been thinking about picking one of them mightys up myself. I hear the high isnt as great vapeing tho. Will be good to hear others thiughts on the matter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It's certainly different but good. Found at first I got through more bud because I wanted to get the same high as with a joint. Like @tomKing I did it to give up smoking and it did the trick. If you like the bigger hit the Mighty is the way to go and is as close as I have found with a vape. Over time I adjusted and now use about half the bud I used to and the high lasts much longer. The biggest difference is you will start to notice much more whether it is a Sativa or Indica strain, the high is a bit more of a creeper too, all of a sudden realise you've spent an hour buzzin about the house doing things.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JanetD For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2