Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best vape for battery life?

Thanks

Default Best vape for battery life?

As above but with that many vapes coming on the market what do you guys suggest the vape with the best battery? Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matts.fish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks

My experience is limited to a couple of less expensive conduction/coil-type devices plus three of the higher-end models: V2 Pro Series 7, the Firefly 2 and the Pax3. The heating-coil pens are probably all pretty close, and the ones I have show excellent battery life. Unfortunately they also introduce highest temps and some actual combustion, so not the most efficient or safest from a health standpoint. The Firefly2 has 2 batteries, neither of which proves adequate for my needs. The V2 Pro Series 7 is an excellent choice IMHO, able to accomplish up to 3 bowls on the max setting. It also may be used while charging, which can come in quite handy. Pax 3 is by far the top performer, battery-wise. It's battery life is measured by me in days, not bowls. But I only use it a couple times a day. ;-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18), matts.fish (28-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

I have pax2 and can get 5+ sessions off one charge

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks

Thank you very much guys! Interesting stuff! At least i now have some idea what to expect, I will take a closer look at the pax 3 & 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to matts.fish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

I use the mighty from S&B, its wasn't cheap, but it really was worth the money. battery lasts ages, I charge it probably once a week with moderate use.

Recently started running it through a water filter, and all I can say is wow.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18), ggotch (28-04-17)

Thanks

Been thinking about picking one of them mightys up myself. I hear the high isnt as great vapeing tho. Will be good to hear others thiughts on the matter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice586 View Post
    Been thinking about picking one of them mightys up myself. I hear the high isnt as great vapeing tho. Will be good to hear others thiughts on the matter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I can agree to that, it's different, not as intense with the lazy side, it's feels like you have more energy. I dunno I'm trying to quit tobacco (the true devils weed) so it seems the best way.

But I'm gonna push my next harvest and go a little more amber. Purely for the vaping. See if it helps.

Connecting it to my water bong helped massively, because now I can take such huge rips smoothly.

The jury is out for me, but the idea of none combustible intake of cannabis, that's super appealing. Especially for someone like myself who smokes 10/15 joints a day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18), mrnice586 (29-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

ive got the crafty and i find it really good can get a good 4/5 sessions on it before i need to recharge it and you can use it while it recharges if you need to .

the trouble with vaping is people come to it as a way to get away from actual smoking and expect the hit, the same smoke sensation and dont get it from vaping then declare its gash .people need to train themselfs into accepting its different but still get a buzz once they do this then they will have a happier vaping experience in my opinion.

another preconception is every puff you will get the taste ...... you dont after a few puffs the flavour goes but you still get the buzz keep bashing on it at this stage ,and once youve finished vaping just get a cup of coffe and drop that stuff in your mouth and swallow it for an all day buzz as well . tastes fkin awfull but needs must and all that lol

vapes ive used extensively : plenty,crafty, storm . the storm is a cheaper alternative but is a great wee bit of kit

i personnaly am trying to get away from pure combustion, i gave up nicotine for about 2 years now and i managed that by going to pure neat weed single bangers but that got really expensive hence i grow my own now lol .
    i still smoke pure neat weed all day but i do try to mix it up with my vape and ecig but at the end of the day me personally i miss smoking a joint too much to see me ever getting away from combustion totally .who know maybe one day lol but the fact im away from the evil nicotine and normal fags is a big brucey bonus imo.

good luck with your adventure

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18), JanetD (17-07-18), mrnice586 (29-04-17), OakyShades (01-07-17), TomKing (29-04-17)

Thanks

My friend bought himself one in a special store. It was the most expensive, but eventually broke down in a month

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JellyBomb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

arizer air portable here still,i reckon about 3 batteries for a whole evening with friends,maybe 5 if theres an all nighter,barby etc.,have about a dozen 18650s and a multi battery charger as my ecigs use them as well so for me its perfect.

if on my own then one battery will give me two sessions,sometimes three,but each session basically means a sugarcubes size of bud and im fkfaced within 20mins,and that will be enough to keep me up for the evening ,and leaving the crisp remains in the glass i can buzz same bud again the following evening,not so hard a buzz but nice enough,so it is cheap to run.takes a bit of practise to get it working right, mind but worth it when you suss it.

sorry,chopping and a bit twilightzone atm,this diva is making my eyes water from the stink,,,i know what i mean anyway.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast