Thread: Cheap hash in the Netherlands

Thanks

Default Cheap hash in the Netherlands

Hey guys... I have some some question and some of you might help me. Here in the Netherlands, best quality moroccan hash - different strains - Hia, Shira, ZeroZero etc... it depends on the shop, cost 10 euro for 1 gram. Ofcourse... every shop sell different strains - the strong strains (more THC) are expensive... and low THC hash is cheaper.
    I have seen how hash is produced in Morocco, so I understand when they beat the same plants second, third or even fourth time, the hash it comes out contain lower THC and more plant material. Is anybody of you familiar with how much cost the low grade hash in Morocco ? By low grade I mean no rubbish, but not that strong hash.
    The shop I buy hash from is selling 3 different strains:
    1. Shira - which must best the best in the shop (10 euro for 1 gram) - very light on color... like sand. It smeels very sweet/spicy/flowery... very tasty. When you light it up, it bubbles like crazy... so this is fine. It is soft on touch en sticky. One joint of it - like 0.3gram makes me very head-stoned... very strong effect, but you don't feel tired like when you've smoked some strong haze strain.
    2. ZeroZero - second quality... I've didn't smoked it.
    3. Ketama - the lowest grade hash which is meant not to make you stoned as f.... couch-locked, but it gives you a nice soft buzz - high/stoney for not that long period of time - between 1,5 and 2 hours. It's effect is the same as the one from "Shira" I described above, but lots weaker. It smells nice... like spicy/coffee aroma. It looks much more darker than Shira - dark brown on the outside, and light brown/yellow on the inside. It doesn't bubble at all.They sell it for 5 euro - 1,4gram; 15 euro - 4,5gr. It seems to me like very good deal, so I am smoking this the most of the time, as I don't really like heavy stoned effect.... sometimes maybe, but I prefer the weaker effects as I am easily still able to do my job.
    So my question is specifically abou the "Ketama" strain... as this is cheaper than the most local shops, but it tastes fine and it gives me good buzz... some other shops are selling the weaker strains a little bit more expressive, but it doesn't taste good and it almost have no effect... but can it be that cheap without it contain any crap? This is hard business so I know this people want to make as much profit as possible. This hash doesn't indicate "strange" behavior to me - it flames when you light it up, it smells fine, it doesn't bubble at all but this is normal for lower grade hash, it burns good in the joint and it tastes good... but still I am worrying sometimes if the don't mix it with some other crap.
    How can I test if this hash doesn't contain anything different than marijuana product - thc, plant material ?
    If you guys want, I can provide photo of it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CannabisCorpse For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17)

Thanks

I heard a while ago that if you have to burn it to get it off the block. Like the good old days of sput-nick/soapbar. Then its got shit in it. The better quality ones should crumble i think.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CannabisCorpse View Post
    How can I test if this hash doesn't contain anything different than marijuana product - thc, plant material ?
    The only real way is laboratory analysis....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17), ggotch (29-04-17)

Thanks

I got your point. I've seen some local moroccan dealers testing the new hash they get like:
    1. Burn to see if it bubbles - this is to see how potent it is (how much THC) - the more it bubbles, the more THC containing.
    2. They will break a peace of it and let it burn a little bit - really let it burn in flames, until it almost turn into ashes, and while it still smokes/burns, they take that burned piece and start rubbing it between their fingers - if there are black rests (like sand) on your fingers, the hash isn't pure - it might contain plant material. This is only indicator for the purity of the hash.
    3. Some of these guy break a little peace and eat it - but this require more skills. I don't have any idea how they recognize the good and the bad hash using that method... if you ask, the answer all this guys will give you is: You need to recognize the taste... they claim to can recognize even then region of Morocco the hash is coming from using this method...

I've never heard about if you have to burn it to make it soft, it is probably "soapbar". The hardness depends on how hard it is pressed and it's freshness. I've smoked here some good hash "Hia" which was very dark and hard, but it bubbled like crazy... very very nice hash.

Anyway... is it possible nowadays for hash to be that cheap without containing any shit in it except plant material? I know this is hard to say, but if I have in mind that good quality hash in Morocco is very cheap... weaker quality got to be sold in kilo's for almost nothing... right? Assuming the situation in the Netherlands - there are lots of coffeshops, so this means there is lots of concurrence. By this I don't think that shops will sell real "soapbar" (containing real shit like plastic etc...) because it will get very bad name and they can also be responsible for that in some institutions... but this is not 100% guarantee there are no shops doing that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CannabisCorpse For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17), Trex (09-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I have bought Afgan, Pollmer Gold, for 20 us a gram, and Dealer Diamon Hash for 40 us a gram. The afgan and Gold are very good and strong smoke, but the Dealer Diamon Hash, is a very strong and up lifting stone. Never seen any for the 10 spot you speak off.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

I spend a few weeks per year in Marrakech and have a few contacts in the valley . You can buy a kilo of low grade for as little as 1000 dirham that's about 90 quid zero zero is about 150 and the pure blonde that comes in dust is about 180
    Every check point it goes trough coming down the Atlas Mountains adds to the price by about 2% hope this helps

Up the irons

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17)