Thread: 2 tent setup, what would you do?

Thanks

Default 2 tent setup, what would you do?

Hi. i recently started growning. i bought all my equipment cheap from a failed grower. there is almost 2 complete tents.
    i only use 1 tent now. but i'm looking into a 2 tent setup just for fun, and i have most of the equipment already.
    My personal use is just under 4oz/month so i aim for that.
    i grow in soil.

List of equipment:

Tent 1: 85x85x170cm.
    Tent 2: 60x60x140cm.
    Digital Ballast 1: 150w-175w-250w-275w
    Digital Ballast 2: 250w-400w-600w-660w
    MH Bulb: 150w-250w
    HPS Bulb: 250w-400w
    Fluo/Neon Cool Daylight: 2x36w Fixture
    Fan 1: 12.5cm TT style 280m³/h
    Fan 2: 10cm Cheap inline fan: 137m³/h
    Carbon Filter: 320m³/h
    1 x 23cm oscilating fan
    1 x 19cm clip fan
    2 x Reflectors 1 square and 1 STD. both are non air cooled

I would like to use the equipment i have, and dont have to buy too much more if possible.
    i run the 400w hps with the square reflector,, TT fan, carbon filter and the 23cm oscilating fan in the ''big'' tent now.

My plan is to run the big as a 400w flower, and the small as a 150w veg and drying tent. i want to have both tents running all the time, and take clones from the ones i'm about to flower. a small propagation area can be made outside the tents to use only when buds are drying in the veg tent.

What about number of plants? they will have a long veg time, so i think 1 or 2 in each tent?

Does that sound possible? How would you set everything up ? and how would you run it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlemZ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-17)

Thanks

Well.. i set up the small telt now also with a 150w MH,
    i testet it with light and fan on for a few hours. and temps are looking good 24-26 degrees.
    now i just need a carbon finter for the small veg/dry tent. and im good to go.

I'm still interested in how you would run a 2 tent setup like mine.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlemZ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-17), jake420 (03-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,418 Times

Default 2 tent setup, what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by FlemZ View Post
    Well.. i set up the small telt now also with a 150w MH,
    i testet it with light and fan on for a few hours. and temps are looking good 24-26 degrees.
    now i just need a carbon finter for the small veg/dry tent. and im good to go.

I'm still interested in how you would run a 2 tent setup like mine.
    Hi flemz got 2 tents mate and balls it up by putting both into flower idiot I know 😁😁
    But a lot of ppl around here run autos you could run autos in your flowering tent and veg a some photos until your autos are ready then you have your photos or clones there to throw into flower that's what I'm hoping to maybe start doing next run but I'm in the middle of this one 😁😁
    Sorry don't know how many plants you will get in your tents but sounds a nice set up bud any pics
    J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jake420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i run a veg tent and flower one. you can see the setup in in one me diarys some were.

got a budbox pro 0.75x 0.75 with a t5 light for cutts/seedlings then i use 250w MH until they ready to go in flower tent.

flower tent is 1.2 x 1.2 hydrolabs 600w with parabolic

i only run 4 plants at a time

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

FlemZ (05-05-17), GEORGE (04-05-17), Glynne (03-05-17), jake420 (03-05-17)

Thanks

I have a 80 x 80 and a 1.2 tent myself. In my 80 x 80 i use either 125w cfl or a 250w hps in the 80 depending on weather and if i need to speed up growth or slow it down.

In the 1.2 theres 600w hps and a parabolic. Then theres a 6" rvk(soon to be 8") and 8" 600mm filter. Along with a variac. Going out into the hallway.

What iv then done is use a 4" rvk going from the 80 tent and connected it to the 1.2. So there isnt a need for a filter on the 80 tent. I do have a 4" filter though. But there isnt a need for it. For me that is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

FlemZ (05-05-17)

Thanks

Pretty much the same as i planned

how do you guys dry your buds? you just use one of the tents?? if not, what about smell?