Thread: Need help with sick plant :(

Thanks

Default Need help with sick plant :(

It seems to be a few small holes within close proximity but dont seem to be trails. The surface of the leaf where the holes and discolorations are raised and appear bumpy. This is occuring on a few older fan leaves and a few leaves on the lower stems off the branches that branch off from the fan leafs. About half of the leaves appear to be affected and only one or two shoots seem to not have any discoloration, paleness or holes.

I put the plant outside in direct sunlight when weather permits and I believe this may be where it came from, whatever it is. When it was outside it got sprayed around 6 times a day with folair spray, either filtered water or Fish Fertilizer. I sprayed the plant leaves on both sides with sulfur 3 days ago and it seems to be spreading when it put it back outside today and covered the dirt with plastic. There seem to be black flies flying around also, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Appears to be on the older leaves of the newer growth first and moving to the fan leaves and then on to newer leaves. I put it outside a few days ago with the soil covered and the problem seemed to accelerate more that day than in the several days following when just sitting in the window.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? SOIL
    What brand and type of soil? MIRACLE GROW
    Indoors or outdoors? BOTH, OUTDOORS WHEN WEATHER PERMITS
    What strain? GHOSTSHIP
    How old are the plants? 3 MONTHS
    What type of lights and how many watts? 65 WATT TO KEEP LIGHT CYCLE AND THEN DIRECT SUN ABOUT 8 HRS A DAY, WEATHER PERMITTING
    How far from the lights? AN INCH OR TWO
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? FILTERED TAP WATER TO ABOUT 120PPM
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? WHEN 2 INCHES OF SOIL ARE DRY MINIMUM, ABOUT 10-2-2
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? NO IDEA
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? MOSTLY 70 AND DRY
    What size pots? 3 GAL ON TOP OF A 5 GAL BUCKET
    Any bugs? Look real close. NO

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Welcome to the talk mate...
    Without pictures, nobody can definitively diagnose your problem...
    Pop over to the "introduce yourself" or "3 word story" thread and get your post count up to 10 and post some pics... remember to keep them under 2mb in size.
    Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

M_C (08-05-17), SmobyToker#1 (15-05-17), TheDogsNutts (09-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

I dont like sound of sparayin it 6 times a day, what in the sun??? you kidding? Also why take it out side and intro bugs that will thrive indoors and eat youre plants. Best to keep outdoor out and indoor in mate it will cause nothing but heart ache when youre buds go moldy due to infections and shit transfered from wild life outside. Its not the bugs soo much its the nice warm, humid environment you will be allowing them to take hold in. ASlmost like a nursery for them, oh and you won't be getting any thanks from mother bug either lol he he, soz mate. Spray plant with water, search all over for bugs and eggs, upside and down of leaves check every where, make up some garlic, chilli diced in water and washing up liquid to rid the bugs. then focus on the soil, knat off or sumat will kill eggs n shit in the soil. learn from this buddy, in, in out, out. Then don't be tempted to get free power for ya girls cos it will fuck you over in the long run trust mate, some might get away with it but theres always that one time when they have 1 cutting of summat rare and they do what you have and it all goes pete. Best of luck matey
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

British green (15-05-17), ggotch (15-05-17), Ironman (15-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    I dont like sound of sparayin it 6 times a day, what in the sun??? you kidding? Also why take it out side and intro bugs that will thrive indoors and eat youre plants. Best to keep outdoor out and indoor in mate it will cause nothing but heart ache when youre buds go moldy due to infections and shit transfered from wild life outside. Its not the bugs soo much its the nice warm, humid environment you will be allowing them to take hold in. ASlmost like a nursery for them, oh and you won't be getting any thanks from mother bug either lol he he, soz mate. Spray plant with water, search all over for bugs and eggs, upside and down of leaves check every where, make up some garlic, chilli diced in water and washing up liquid to rid the bugs. then focus on the soil, knat off or sumat will kill eggs n shit in the soil. learn from this buddy, in, in out, out. Then don't be tempted to get free power for ya girls cos it will fuck you over in the long run trust mate, some might get away with it but theres always that one time when they have 1 cutting of summat rare and they do what you have and it all goes pete. Best of luck matey
    Couldn't agree more with smobytoker#1
    Great post pal. Covered everything I was about to post🙄

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

British green (15-05-17), ggotch (15-05-17), SmobyToker#1 (17-05-17)