Thread: flushing question??

Thanks

Default flushing question??

right folks any help would be greatly appreciated,just started flushing and I think my plants have about 2 weeks left...what I was wondering was could I go back to feeding them canna bio vega for the last 2 weeks as its organic? I was feeding them chemical fertilizers during flower but I don't want them to miss out on any N-P-K during the last few weeks in case they decide to fatten up a bit more, would it be ok to give them organic feed,i know canna bio vega is for veg stage but it's just a thought I had but am unsure about

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Normaly people will begin the flush when their's a week left to harvest. Did you take that into consideration or was you going to flush for two weeks instead? I wouldn't recommend going back to nutes. It may not contain much volume but you will still notice a slight taste difference. Next time, keep the nutes going until one week left for harvest, just use water that week to get rid any nasties.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (10-05-17), Little Dark One (10-05-17)

Guest Guest

I would carry on flushing, vega is for vegging which means it contains high levels of nitrogen which flowering plants don't use a lot of, towards the end on flower you feed with stuff containing more potassium etc. So it's likely they won't need it.
    The idea of a flush is that you only feed them water because the plants already have enough n-p-k stored up to last them for the last week or so, you will see yellowing leaves as the plant draws the nutrients out of the leaves into more vital areas.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (10-05-17), happyjack (10-05-17), Little Dark One (10-05-17)

Bulls Guest

Last time i flushed for 10 days and that was so far the best smoke I had. Don't worry they will still fatten up during the flush period as they use what's left into them

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (10-05-17), Easy-T (10-05-17), ERBURT (11-05-17), ggotch (10-05-17), Little Dark One (10-05-17)

MrChedHead Guest

I flush fr last 14 days an they always swell up nicely

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (10-05-17), ERBURT (11-05-17), happyjack (10-05-17), Little Dark One (10-05-17)

Thanks

cheers folks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Dark One For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (11-05-17)