Thread: Light green leaves with rust help!

Thanks

Default Answered: Light green leaves with rust help!

Hi guys

My friend has asked me to help him. His plants are growing fine but the leaves arnt as green as we would like. A couple of leaves had rust on them but this has now spread to all of his plants. There are also little white dots on most of the leaves.

He has 8 plants(5 weeks in veg) in 30L pots. 3x 600w hps lights. Ok air circulation an temps around 78-80 F. He gets his EC around 1.1, PH 5.9. Uses Dutch pro take root an multi total. An cannas mag cal. Hand feeds every other day.

Looks like rust fungi with maybe some kinder insects. Anyone got any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

2. "Make sure the Ph pen calibrated and in range, no need to keep feeding Cal-Mag with the feeds use it as a folia feed for best and faster results.
    The white spots id say are pests ie spring tails or thrips, could even be spidermites, take a look under the leafs with a loupe for any suspects.
    Maybe a idea to give them a flush and start again, i'd be feeding every day too tbh if in a coco mix."

Thanks

Rust spots pics.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Thinking its a deficiency. Got a run off of 6.5ph and 1.1ec. Any ideas ?

Clunge Muncher Guest

Make sure the Ph pen calibrated and in range, no need to keep feeding Cal-Mag with the feeds use it as a folia feed for best and faster results.
    The white spots id say are pests ie spring tails or thrips, could even be spidermites, take a look under the leafs with a loupe for any suspects.
    Maybe a idea to give them a flush and start again, i'd be feeding every day too tbh if in a coco mix.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Damking1 (15-05-17), M_C (12-05-17)

Bulls Guest

What Clunge said above. Looks like a PH is out of range a bit..get him to take some runoff readings EC and PH.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Damking1 (15-05-17), M_C (12-05-17)