Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feminized Seeds.good Make? Reliable?

Thanks

Default Feminized Seeds.good Make? Reliable?

Hey , currently doing my first grow an now my gf is wanting to give it a go , she has asked me to find out about good feminized seeds?as im a first timer my self i dont know the makes all that we`ll yet. im currently growin LA woman , and attemping a 12/12 on nemesis but nothin happenin on my 12/12 atm. la woman is lookin good feel free to pop in a look!

thanks for any brands u can recommend guys !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeGrownHomer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

blurry-vision Guest

DNA Genetics and Paradise seeds are both excellent for female seeds you never really hear about hermie issues with them, nor have I encountered any in numerous grows with said seed banks.

Avoid Dutch Passion though, there known for constantly turning hermie.

looking for a small boat.............with a hole in the bottom!!
    Thanks

I like sensi seeds, never had a problem with em, always used fem seeds, I'd recommend there skunk #1, the back bone of many "trendy type" weed of today.
    civilisations are like the little sparks that fly from a bonfire, winking into existance and being snuffed out as they confront their own particular obstacle.

Abused and unloved bonfire plant

POTM entry april 09

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GSXRnutter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks

I just ordered superlemonhaze feminized. I'm expecting male bananas on female seeds. The only fem seed of 10 strains that didn't hermie for me was Lemonskunk. No big deal just pick off the male parts. Agree DP has the most hermies and the worst offenders. Growing WW fem, now with 4 regular strains and of course the WW had 12 flowers on lower stems with balls.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luvtogrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks

thanks guys thats all really helpful. iv actually got a dna genetics la woman gorwing just now and i was totally paranoid about it goin hermie, so cheers for the reassurance. im gunna go check out DNA Genetics and Paradise seeds and sensi seeds just now. also gunna check the lemonskunk too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeGrownHomer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks

oh yeah i just checked out some fem blue cheese, its from Barneys, does anybody know if they are any good???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeGrownHomer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks

Ugggghhhhh please dont buy femed seed, for the price on a avarage pack of femed seed you can buy 3 packs of the same var in normal seed form, learn how to sex a plant and learn to select the best females from those normal "seeds"

but if enough people start relying on femed seed is the start of the end imho.

Grow your own "normal seed" of any var and learn selection/pick the females whom's traits most appeal to your needs.

Feminized seed is really really not the way to go, learn how to sex a plant, how to clone a plant, learn this and Feminized seed has no place anymore!

The Dutch would love us all to buy Feminized seed, then they have a total monopoly, do we really want that?

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

ME SMOKEM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luvtogrow View Post
    I just ordered superlemonhaze feminized. I'm expecting male bananas on female seeds. The only fem seed of 10 strains that didn't hermie for me was Lemonskunk. No big deal just pick off the male parts. Agree DP has the most hermies and the worst offenders. Growing WW fem, now with 4 regular strains and of course the WW had 12 flowers on lower stems with balls.
    super lemon haze femmed seeds are good no hermies for mine i still have strain going ..cloned many times..cloned clones from clones that were cloned from clones and still no hermies...peace

ME SMOKEM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by srh86 View Post
    oh yeah i just checked out some fem blue cheese, its from Barneys, does anybody know if they are any good???
    i have red diesel from barneys they were femmed seeds same deal as the super lemon haze no hermies...barney's are good seeds comp....peace

samhain Guest

Totally and utterly agree with you bom shiva .
    DP herminised has me anti feminised Have read horror stories on there regular strain's as well
    I am terrified or don't need or want feminised after getting a hermie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast