Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: brown spots

Bulls Guest

Yes, 3 times the size of your pot..
    and if you are planning to use the same feed schedule you will end up with the same problem not long after the flush...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-05-17), ggotch (13-05-17), joker_the_smoker (12-05-17), M_C (12-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Yes, 3 times the size of your pot..
    and if you are planning to use the same feed schedule you will end up with the same problem not long after the flush...
    luckily enough i have exactly 3 of those pots left so i will just fill them and let them sit over night.

and well hopefully someone can give me advice on how much to use i might use 3 1/4 the recommended amount and maybe only use the molasses every feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulls Guest

You can flush with water straight from the tap..If you can do it today will be even better.. it's not a problem that your soil is still moist...it will be after running 30L through it. I am not familiar with soil feed.. so someone else should help you with that.. but I would use the schedule you were using before.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

elliotgreen1989 (16-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    You can flush with water straight from the tap..If you can do it today will be even better.. it's not a problem that your soil is still moist...it will be after running 30L through it. I am not familiar with soil feed.. so someone else should help you with that.. but I would use the schedule you were using before.
    would i not be running the risk of over watering then? and i have looked online and people have used that same schedule with no problems but i think i'll cut down a little on the nutes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by elliotgreen1989 View Post
    and i have looked online and people have used that same schedule with no problems
    But they ain't growing the plant that you have! Different plants have different needs - just like people! Some people naturally eat more than others without gaining weight, some plants feed more than other plants...

The advice Bulls gave you is sound mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-05-17), elliotgreen1989 (16-05-17), ggotch (13-05-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    But they ain't growing the plant that you have! Different plants have different needs - just like people! Some people naturally eat more than others without gaining weight, some plants feed more than other plants...

Agree with this! Had right ballaches with diff plants wantin lower and higher ec's, when ends up gettin over fed as i get lazy lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-05-17), elliotgreen1989 (16-05-17), M_C (12-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Agree with this! Had right ballaches with diff plants wantin lower and higher ec's, when ends up gettin over fed as i get lazy lol
    Check out my Mephisto diary... two sisters with totally different needs - Bloody things!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-05-17), elliotgreen1989 (16-05-17), ggotch (13-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post

that is true. i did go ahead with bulls advice and flush when he told me too i think its done my plant the world of good. im just debating what to feed her on friday when the soil dries out now. I have also gone with someone else's advice and defoliated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glynne View Post
    Half strength feed after flush and keep a good look at them. They will tell you wen they get hungry.
    "Less is More"

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    half strength on just pk boost and bloom? or should i cut the molasses and over drive to half strength too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast