Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie need some advice

Thanks

OK, Thanks a lot for your help, i really appreciate it, you've been amazing

Bulls Guest

In that size tent you do great with Prakasa COB 200w but it costs 200£.
    Your other option is 250w hps..a bit cheaper but you will have to worry about the temperature. With the Prakasa you can go with a smaller exctraction fan and filter.

Thanks

OK, with the 250w hps i would have to buy a "ballast"?

Bulls Guest

Yes mate. 252490511130 copy that number into the ebay search bar. That's what you need but this bulb is 600w... you can message the seller and ask to change it for 250w one mate...

Bulls Guest

Or you can spend 100£ more and get a COB light..it can work at the early stage of plant life at 100w and save you leccy.. and then full powe on 200w

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

JstMndy2017 (12-05-17)

Thanks

OK, I should be able to get myself set up with all the info you've given me, so thank you again, much appreciated

Bulls Guest

You're welcome. If you're still struggling..get a diary going and you will get lots of help from the lads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2