Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whelp! Week 6flower, small budds (heavy training)

MrChedHead Guest

If your gona take the risk an spend the time you may aswell get it cookin under hps mate... takin you weeks to produce that and most of us have had better popcorn, no offence mate just up you wattage an ul be a happy man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

CloneBonerStallone (13-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

sorry but what the fuck have you done to them???
    where are all the leaves? why have you cut some??
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

Thanks

Hey nooby_drg, i defoiled to expose potential budsites.

Thanks hey everyone looking into wattages. App what mc said might be true. There is a diff in advertised wattage and actual. After some browsing found that some 400watt leds act power draw
    Is around 150watt.

Actual wattage should be about half of advertised.
    Thanks i might be able to upgrade to a 300 or 400 since the act draw will be low and it wont run up my elec bill

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Friakora View Post
    Hey nooby_drg, i defoiled to expose potential budsites.

Thanks hey everyone looking into wattages. App what mc said might be true. There is a diff in advertised wattage and actual. After some browsing found that some 400watt leds act power draw
    Is around 150watt.

Actual wattage should be about half of advertised.
    Thanks i might be able to upgrade to a 300 or 400 since the act draw will be low and it wont run up my elec bill
    I'm no pro so might have to wait for others to chime in, but i don't think that is how you defoliate them.
    I believe you you take the entire leaf off, with careful consideration of which ones, and only doing a few to let the plant recover, and certainly never when flowering
    A lot of people are really against it, and if you're a new grower id advise against it.

Better of low stress training (LST) and topping

Take a look in my signature mate, I'm a pretty new grower as well.
    Im Using a 600W Dual spec lamp, possibly a bit much for seedling/ early veg but usable (which i am, see third grow) if you can manage the temps and humidity.

If temps are an issue, id' suggest getting a 300W blue spec CFL lamp (produces barely any heat in comparison to HPS) and then either switch over to a dual spec CFL when you flip them into 12 / 12 or go for a HPS for that part of the grow. (will give you much more dense, thicker nugs)
    If you want to see what your LED board is actually drawing, if you go on eBay just type something like plug wattage, you'll find loads of generic LCD plug devices which tells you the draw of a device

Sounds like a 250W blue spec CFL and a 400w HPS would suit you well (and you'd be using the cheaper 250/300w for the first 5 weeks )

Also in regards to feeding, my little babies which are now about 12 days old (see thread) are being fed 2ml of Old timers Grow every 2 days now and going to go to 3ml.
    On previous grows, about weeks five into flower i would have been feeding them roughly about 3/4ml of bloom so if you do get a much better lamp your need to up the feed no doubt.

What has your humidity been? At this stage you want to be reducing it to 45~55 (towards the lower side when nearing the end)
    Last edited by Html33; 13-05-17 at 08:16 PM.

My Grow Diaries

1st - Master Kush No 1 - 14oz Dry turned hermaphrodite
    2nd - LSD -Train Wreck - Girl Scout Cookie - Chocolate Skunk - 3.8oz Dry turned hermaphrodite

Current
    3rd - Bulk Cheese & Purple Kush

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

You've sacrificed too much leaf for potential bud sites at the cost of under powered bud sites (no power from leaf being generated.) Tbh mate up the wattage, leave leafs alone and maybe you might pull an ounce if you're lucky. Pen this one up as trying to run before you can walk lad. Don't try advanced grow techniques when you're a newbie mate, i did similar tho lol. Just keep growing same plant from cuttings each time, perfect growing it without fancy shit, get to know the plant and read what t wants. To be quite honest, you've taken a professional runner and cut it's arms and legs off lol. So learn from this buddy. The definition of insanity is to repeat the same things over and over and never learn from it and expect diff outcome. You're in right place here tho. Get a 250 watt HP's, job done, think maxi right do a decent digital one mate. Or the new 315 cmh lamps give off fuck all heat really and lots of light. Note - I'd listen to the boys and especially MC he knows his shit bredbin. Best of luck matey
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (15-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    You've sacrificed too much leaf for potential bud sites at the cost of under powered bud sites (no power from leaf being generated.) Tbh mate up the wattage, leave leafs alone and maybe you might pull an ounce if you're lucky. Pen this one up as trying to run before you can walk lad. Don't try advanced grow techniques when you're a newbie mate, i did similar tho lol. Just keep growing same plant from cuttings each time, perfect growing it without fancy shit, get to know the plant and read what t wants. To be quite honest, you've taken a professional runner and cut it's arms and legs off lol. So learn from this buddy. The definition of insanity is to repeat the same things over and over and never learn from it and expect diff outcome. You're in right place here tho. Get a 250 watt HP's, job done, think maxi right do a decent digital one mate. Or the new 315 cmh lamps give off fuck all heat really and lots of light. Note - I'd listen to the boys and especially MC he knows his shit bredbin. Best of luck matey
    I would listen to these guys, I know F all, still do. But I know when these guys said feed more, I did, when M_C said my light wasn't enough, he was right, they k ow what they are doing

I was concerned about height, heat etc but upped my 50x50x100 tent to a 400hps and some jiggery-pokery (ha ha instructions) and mine rewarded we nicely for the efforts, you will have to manage heat etc, but like theses folks said get a decent light and they will give you something

Maybe a 200, 250 hps? With good ventilation should work out

Stop cutting the poor girl, geez even I can see thats just mean, looks like you've tried to harvest her already 😮

Step.....away.....from...the scissors ✂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadpool For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (15-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ah ha nothing like an early morning post to make me giggle. Yeah OP stop trying harvest ya plant, it aint even grown yet lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2