Thread: ventilation setup

MrMen Guest

Question ventilation setup

Currently looking at changing the way ventilation is setup

this is how I'm currently venting my air the ducting from the right of the tent is from the air cooled lights and goes across the top of the tent into some old ventilation from the property and out the top of the roof the fan on the left is connected ot my carbon filter and is pulling the hot air out the tent i did have a 4" intake in the bottom right as well but that has just stopped working on me will be replacing it soon

my questions

1.is would i be better of connecting the ducting to the fan on the left to pull the hot air fromm thew tent out of the room and leave the fan on the right without and top ducting for now
    2.i will be adding another tent to my room on the right side facing the larger tent once this grow is finished and would like all exhaust to go through the same spot if possible. Would it be better to connect all ducting together from all three fans and out the room either using a t connector or y connector depending on which is better suited and baffles to stop back draft if needed or have each separate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

tom222 (15-05-17)