Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ian Brady - Dead

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Default Ian Brady - Dead

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    wonder if it makes me a bad person because i cant hate anyone, i respect all human life i dont believe in revenge and i could do no harm to another person ever.
    I understand you and your correct every decent human life counts. The fact is that these aren't humans as we think like our neighbors but monsters hiding in human skins . Your upbringing can't be a excuse for everything or your mistakes

Sent from a green pleasant land

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (17-05-17), Glynne (17-05-17), Ironman (16-05-17), joker_the_smoker (16-05-17), M_C (16-05-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Few pence short you laaa. whats next a rip brady thread
    Now then. Now then. Jingle, Jingle.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (17-05-17), Glynne (17-05-17), Ironman (16-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Now then. Now then. Jingle, Jingle.
    lost me darling..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    mental illness is a terrible affliction about 3% of the population are sociapaths you could even be mates with them cos they can be charming
    they killed 5 children, led them away and beat them to death, and recorded their screams. not once, 5 times. that isnt mental illness, thats planning. he even refused purposefully to reveal where keith bennett was.

if you can find a shred of sympathy with somebody who did that then you should be in the ground with em.

and what about ian huntley, who looked into the camera and lied saying he'd seen the girls pass by but didn't know where they went, when in fact they were dead in his house behind him. is he another victim of mental illness we should find sympathy for?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uparoundthebend; 17-05-17 at 07:47 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17), Ironman (18-05-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4