Thread: Pk 13/14 help

Thanks

Default Pk 13/14 help

Hi folks just wondering when the right time is to give PK13/14. Looking on the back of the bottle is say use as soon as plant starts to flower so can anybody tell me if these need it now and how long do I use it for

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokedawg85 For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

To be on the safe side I would recommend you to use PK 13/14 weeks 5 and 6 of true flower...week 5 at 1ml/L and week 6 at 1.5ml/L...
    Once you gain more experience in growing you can use it all the way through flowering but then a mid-flower flush is recommended..

Thanks

I use in the middle of my flowering sced. (however long that may be) for two weeks.

So 8 week strain I use week 4/5 somtimes 6

Then load it up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

I now use it at full strength 5 weeks after buds first appear & that seems to work really good as canna suggest.. There are other pks that you can use earlier on with different ratios of pks..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I use Hammerhead at half strength in week 4, full strength in 5 and 6. That's with the 8 and 9 week strains.

With the Haze 11-12 week strains I used it at 5, 6 and 7 as I gathered it took them an extra week to go into flower.

My Critical's were in flower from 7 to 10 days of flipping. The hazes were 14-20 days from flip.