Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I may of missed it but....

Thanks

Default I may of missed it but....

Is no one talking about the lib dems saying they're gonna legalise cannabis if they get in??

Im temporarily a retard it seems, can't post links but google 'lib dem cannabis' and you'll see

I've never voted before, may well this year

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Dont vote for the lib dems then.
    Dont be distracted by 1 single maifesto policy, that would be silly.
    If you really have never voted, then you probably havent looked into the parties at any time, and never truly understood their policies....Politics is a very complicated thing and we are all facing an uphill battle to wrestle power back from the wealthy few.
    If you want to vote, then plz plz do some reasearch and vote with some information.
    The problem with this country is that nobody looks to the long picture, they just think about the "best for me, here and now".
    Anyway.... rant over....
    Keep it green ppl 🖒🖒🖒

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

TomKing (16-05-17), Twisted (16-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Let's put this the simple way:-

What are the chances of the Lib Dems actually winning? Therefore they can put anything in their manifesto, knowing that they will never have to deliver on the promises...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-05-17), Bud Lightyear (16-05-17), carpetburn (17-05-17), Dazmandaz (19-05-17), ggotch (16-05-17), Glynne (16-05-17), Northern (22-05-17), potanist01 (16-05-17), TheHottDawg (19-05-17), Type M (17-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Thank you MC... very succinctly put.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (16-05-17), M_C (16-05-17), potanist01 (16-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17), joker_the_smoker (17-05-17), M_C (16-05-17), potanist01 (16-05-17), TheHottDawg (19-05-17), Type M (17-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Default I may of missed it but....

How do you know the lib dems are lying?

Their lips are moving.

They have promised many things many times, and not only haven't they followed them through, often they have voted against them in parliament.

I'm thinking about education cuts, university fees (which they promised to abolish, then voted to triple) police force budget cuts, the NHS.

All this cannabis thing is going to do is split the vote against the conservatives which is nothing but bad.

They should just bow out so we have a real chance of getting rid of the psychopath in charge at the moment who thinks she has some sort of power in the EU to intimidate but only succeeds with pissing off the people many major businesses need a decent resolution with. She is literally gambling with a shit hand with our futures.

At the moment all they are doing is splitting a vote with people who think it might actually happen. Twats.

Rant over, Christ I've been wanting to get that off my chest in ages! Sorry about that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17)

Thanks

Well I've been told lol

I just thought it'd be nice to grow with less worry and seemed like a step in the right direction

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weedian For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17), M_C (17-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Weedian View Post
    I just thought it'd be nice to grow with less worry and seemed like a step in the right direction
    I agree with you totally But the offer has to be credible

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

back stabbing wankers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Glynne (17-05-17)

Thanks

The cons are going to win. No doubt about it. In my eyes its all a setup. You can tell whos gooing to win everytime just on the basis of how bias the media is. Its all about balance of ecconomy. Every party gives out promises they cant keep to get the vote. But... it doesnt matter whos party is in because the ecconomy doesnt have anything to do with politics. But yet people blame a party and pm for the contries ecconomic issies instead of looking into what the actual issue is. And thats growth we arnt a big export countrie anymore. So we import more than we export hence .... debt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (19-05-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast