Thread: Dwc Tutorial

Thanks

Default Dwc Tutorial

want grow hydro? want to grow with the easiest method? well then you came to the right place....

imo this is the fastest way to grow this wonderful plant, so here it goes...

things you need: 5 gallon bucket, net pot, hydroton, rockwool cube, air pump, air pump lines, airstones, and metallic tape.

i germ my seeds paper towel method, and place into rockwool cube. once the plant has shown a few roots, place cube in net pot, add hydroton around cube.
    in the bottom of my bucket i run 2 cheap airstines connected to 1/4" airline ran through the top side of the bucket. then the lines go to the air pump.

add water to the bucket and add 1/4 strength nutes. bring water line to 1" below net pot. turn air pump on. in a nut shell thats it. as roots grow lower water level to about 3 gallons per 5 gallon bucket, and watch them explode!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucket 003.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	6708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	number1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	6709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sako 025.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	6710  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

love bubblers ,especially the home made ones .
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

ok, i was asked to share info on res changes, which is changing the water in the bucket.
    1st off, remember, this is just a 5 gallon bucket, DO NOT MAKE THIS HARDER THEN IT IS. i did, and now i look back and smack myself.
    ok, i have 2 buckets. the first one i made has a drain valve on the bottom, and a fill vave on the top. never used them, ever. so the second one i built i just left it plain.
    YOU MUST KEEP YOUR WATER LIGHT TIGHT!!!, AND KEEP WATER TEMPS UNDER 77.
    now, this is what i do. i take the 1/4 in airline hose and disconnect it from the air pump, walk to my tub, take out my net pot, and place it in another empty 5 gallon bucket, pour water into tub to drain, rinse it out, fill it up. add additives, and ph it. DONE! SIMPLE....YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Thanks

iv always wanted try hydro but seems to complex
    ‘Weed is a seed that grows in the ground, if God didn’t want it, it wouldn’t be around.’
    Smoke weed till my eyes bleed

Thanks

Default complex or not cpmplex, that is the q.

Quote Originally Posted by CANOFPISS View Post
    iv always wanted try hydro but seems to complex
    nope not complex. i regret not doing this years ago. youll need two things that are super important. a ph pen, and ppm pen. ppm measures nutes, and ph measures ph. i got both of mine for about 150 dollars, but you can find them cheaper im sure.

why not try it, go buy a new 5 gall bucket, a 5 gallon bucket net pot, somr hydroton, and 1.5" rockwool cubes. ill walk you through the whole thing.

dont forget airstone/airline/and airpump.

let me know if your seriouse. you will be amazed at the diff in growth rate.

Thanks

im up for it bubbles!

watch this space

Thanks

what nutes do you use ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DR BUBBLES View Post
    nope not complex. i regret not doing this years ago. youll need two things that are super important. a ph pen, and ppm pen. ppm measures nutes, and ph measures ph. i got both of mine for about 150 dollars, but you can find them cheaper im sure.

why not try it, go buy a new 5 gall bucket, a 5 gallon bucket net pot, somr hydroton, and 1.5" rockwool cubes. ill walk you through the whole thing.

dont forget airstone/airline/and airpump.

let me know if your seriouse. you will be amazed at the diff in growth rate.
    2b truthful i was gonna try a aeroponics set up like the amazon as i use a same set up4 clones but wasnt sure with how often u feed n what u feed with were soil is basic n easy but only thing u just get less yield with soil so i been told.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snug24 View Post
    what nutes do you use ?
    i use fox farm nutes, and super thrive sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by CANOFPISS View Post
    2b truthful i was gonna try a aeroponics set up like the amazon as i use a same set up4 clones but wasnt sure with how often u feed n what u feed with were soil is basic n easy but only thing u just get less yield with soil so i been told.
    aeroponics can clog....i feed once a week when i do my res/water change. then through the week, every 2-3 days i top off the bucket with plain phed water. not sure if soil ields less or not...this is my first hydro...but hydro is much faster, i would say more than twice as fast when vegging...flowering is not known yet, i just started 2 weeks ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sako 033.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	6754  
    Last edited by DR BUBBLES; 30-10-09 at 07:49 PM.