Thread: Rasta Boy Seeds - Black Monster. Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

Default Rasta Boy Seeds - Black Monster. Anyone know anything about this?

Hi all it's been a while since I've been on the forum but I thought I'd have to ask you about this.

I ordered a few seeds online and got a freebie with my order but I can't find anything online about it at all. Even the website I got it from doesn't list it + the website on the packet doesn't work.

The packaging says "Rasta boy seeds - black monster".

There's a write up on the packet about genetics etc but I'm surprised there's no information online. Not a grow diary or even a link to buy them...

Does anyone know anything about it?

If you decide to Google this, be careful what you click on! There's a few questionable hits there lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Autosmim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

You left the talk fourm to early last night. Google, (Black Monster Seeds, by Rasta boy seeds), or just look over on (Green House seeds), they sell them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (23-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You left the talk fourm to early last night. Google, (Black Monster Seeds, by Rasta boy seeds), or just look over on (Green House seeds), they sell them.
    Ah mate I thought you had left tbh, soz bro. I was pretty baked n tired at the time. I still can't find this specific seed anywhere though. I can only see variants of the word monster (zombie monster, white cookies monster etc). I can't find anything on the green house seeds site (as in green house seeds in Holland).

If I'm being a complete dick then sorry but do you mind sending me a pm with a link please? My sanity is at steak lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Autosmim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-17)

Thanks

Talking

The breeder for Monster seeds, is (Eva Female Seeds) They talk about Black Monster, but I think they actually call it Black Dream. I can't send you a length, don't know how to use the computer that well. I'll still looking, but like you say Rasta boy seeds so far doesn't compute.

Just went over to Rasta boy seeds web site, and they don't sell any seeds, just some kind of liquid THC. They are base in California so that must be why there isn't any information, because they don't sell seeds in the US, only in the states that grow it for medical, and they don't ship out of state. Only other way to get some of there seeds, would be to visit one of the states that medical marijuana is grown in. Who did you buy it from?
    Last edited by GEORGE; 20-05-17 at 09:05 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (23-05-17)

Thanks

Hey Dude

I've heard of monster seeds but I think this is a different brand.

I've attached some images so you know exactly what im talking about. There is a broken link of the back of the box (hmmmmm). I wondered if its an old seed from a company that's gone bust but surely the'd be a history of people talking about it online somewhere so maybe not....

Obviously the box has all the info i'd need about grow info but the lack of information/availability online is whats caught my attention.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rasta Boy Seeds (2).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	346093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inside.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	346094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken link.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	346095  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Autosmim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-17)

Thanks

That's funny, I can't find anything saying that. But I do know the the Rasta boys are the Jamakion. I'll keep looking though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (23-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

found an archive online with rasta-boy website,based in london on an o2 phone number.

website form base is there plus his original sales pages but little else and i checked the wayback machine(archive hunter)and it shows he was in business until may 2016.

he has your seed listed and in a part blog excerpt i found he frequented spannabis etc.

looks like site was abandoned then and then closed by someone else.
    archive is at
    PHP Code:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20160518171013/http://rasta-boy.com:80/index.php?route=information/contact 
    dunno if itll help you miss marple him as its just fragments,though the phone number might still be live,twas last may anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (23-05-17), GEORGE (23-05-17)

Thanks

Looks like mystery solve. ha^^^

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (23-05-17), ggotch (23-05-17)

Thanks

Wow that's some detective work nice one! Although its not really the exact info i'm looking for i'm well impressed haha!

I'll throw it in the draw for now and keep an eye out for a diary or something (if anyone ever bothers).

As it was free i guess its probably shit but who knows, it might be something special or a male..

Thanks for looking into this for me

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autosmim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-17), ggotch (23-05-17)