Thread: which led light(s)

Thanks

Default which led light(s)

Hi guys. i would really appreciate if you could help me .It will be my first time under led lights. i look on aliexpress, alibaba, from vip***** ma**-......dont know what to choose. i will explain my future grow plan.
    My total grow space is 5ft x 3ft x 6ft. On left half side i would like to grow on scrog (2,5 x 1,5 x 6), soil technic (2-4 plants), on the right side i have made homemade hydroponic DWC like from nebula haze on 600 w dwc (2-4plants). i am for sure i would need 2 lights but not sure what wattage and how much problem will have with height. i have strain blue kush, will started veg with my clones.
    jungpot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jungpot For This Useful Post:

Buster (21-05-17)

Bulls Guest

In that space you will be okay with 4 plants only I recon...
    It will be expensive to cover that area with LEDS only.. but if you wish 2 x 300w Prakasa might do the job right for you...Why not using hps?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Buster (21-05-17)