Thread: Air intake/outake Q

Thanks

Default Air intake/outake Q

Im looking at air filters and wondering which is the best or highly recomended for odour and also what size would be best for a 2x1x2. Does the amount of plants factor into it?
    Reccomendations would be appreciated.
    Another thing, will i need a fan to pull air in at the bottom or is that optional.
    Is cheaper ducting wise?
    Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stank80 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (19-05-17), MR B-loom (19-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Rhino pro seem to be the favourite round here. And ive heard mountain air are great but a bit more pricey.
    You might be able to get away with passive intake but it is coming into summer and it depends if you can draw fresh air from outside and where you are exhausting your outake.
    6" Rvk L1 fan should be ok but maybe go 8" and get a fan controller so you can dial it up and down if needed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Glynne; 19-05-17 at 02:53 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

ggotch (19-05-17), joker_the_smoker (19-05-17), MR B-loom (19-05-17), mrnice586 (19-05-17), Stank80 (19-05-17)

Thanks

Are there any decent budget filters/fans ect? Im running out of cash ��

Thanks

And is this a good deal? Its mountain air but its cheaper than rhino pro 192123220959

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stank80 View Post
    And is this a good deal? Its mountain air but its cheaper than rhino pro 192123220959
    that will do nicely mate, but .. what extractor you gona run as they they gotta be suitable for each other

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Stank80 (19-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

a mate of mine has been using a Fox filter for over a year now and its still working great,he does cheese only,which are v stinky n hes well impressed with filter.

based on that, ive ordered one for the coming year as my rhino is coming to end of its life and needs replacing i think but authentic rhino are expensive nowadays,seem to have gone up in price even.(theres also cheap clones of rhino out there apparently,as there seems to be of everything now,so if buying rhino use known sellers/dealers)

link to Fox :
    eBay item number:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Stank80 (19-05-17)

Thanks

I might go for that fox..Thing is i dont know any reputable sellers or what to watch out for.
    Is there no guide to anything like this on the forum for brand new growers?
    Last edited by Stank80; 19-05-17 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    that will do nicely mate, but .. what extractor you gona run as they they gotta be suitable for each other
    Im not sure, could you reccomend one? Will i get a decent one for less than 60quid?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Amazon has fan that you can use as an inlet for cheap....... Just a simple duct fan.... your extraxtion and filter is where u should invest. Appolo makes a good variable speed extraxt filter combo.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

Thanks

Thanks! why cant i follow certain links? How do i find the fan on amazon?