Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Is this light burn from my LEDS?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Well if your confident it is not the light, knock up a foliage spray of calmag 2ml per litre. Give the plants a good drenching and spray the underside of the leaves to.
    Make sure you raise the lights as high as they go and possibly turn one off and allow them to dry completely before putting lights back to normal.
    In 2 days you should see a difference do this a max of twice a week. See how it goes but i would imagine them cubes retain a lot of moisture so just watch watering as well.
    Last edited by kbag; 22-05-17 at 05:49 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17), potluck4200 (22-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    Well if your confident it is not the light, knock up a foliage spray of calmag 2ml per litre. Give the plants a good drenching and spray the underside of the leaves to.
    Make sure you raise the lights as high as they go and possibly turn one off and allow them to dry completely before putting lights back to normal.
    In 2 days you should see a difference do this a max of twice a week. See how it goes but i would imagine them cubes retain a lot of moisture so just watch watering as well.

Alright. I water every 48 hours. Usually by then a good amount of the buckets are dry.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17)

Thanks

This a quick fix really and will not be addressing the issue causing it. But should buy you time and with a little luck allow the plants establish their selfs a little more.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17), potluck4200 (22-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    This a quick fix really and will not be addressing the issue causing it. But should buy you time and with a little luck allow the plants establish their selfs a little more.

I don't have a spray bottle so I'll have to grab one. And for long term fix I should start feeding with like 4ml per gallon of calmag plus everytime I feed right? Suggested amount is 3-5ml per gallon on the bottle. I've been giving 2ml the last 2 feeds, yellowing has gotten a little better. I thought it was the lights and highered them and the plants didn't grow much cause I had them way way to far away so the plants haven't even had a chance to really grow the last 2 days I feel like (they grew a little bit). Tomorrow when I feed I'll give 4ml calmag plus this time. And we will see how they improve in the next 3 days. Hope it helps! Can't lose these baby's!
    Last edited by potluck4200; 22-05-17 at 06:28 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17)

Thanks

If your foliage feeding no need to put calmag in the pots, just spray the calmag or could over do it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-17), ggotch (24-05-17)

Thanks

Okay so guys I have these brown spots showing up on some of the leaves on 2 of my plants that also have the yellowing. The yellow has subsided on alot of the plants tho its not nearly as bad as it was but on these ones there now getting brown spots as well as still having the yellowing. Some of my plants dont have any yellowing or brown spots and are doing fine. Anyone have any ideas?

Heres a pic of the brown spots upclose, and the same whole plant where you can see the yellowing and also the brown spots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0242.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	346112   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	346113  
    Last edited by potluck4200; 24-05-17 at 08:16 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-17)

Thanks

Also heres one of the plants that still has yellowing on the new growth and looks like growth is pretty much stunted on it. Calmag does not seem to be helping, and now some of these plants have brown spots on the leaves like seen above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	346114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	346115  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-17)

Thanks

Also these pics are day 20. Also after comparing daily pics, growth isnt stunted, but does seem kinda slower than normal (clearly since something is wrong haha). Hoping we can get this resolved!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-17)

Bulls Guest

pics without the LED on please.
    list feed , strength and ph

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

British green (24-05-17), GEORGE (24-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Your plants look fine to me. I know nothing about dwc or coco, so can't comment on what the spots are.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ggotch (24-05-17)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast