Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: has anyone tried these

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    hi mate ive already got cheap ph and ec pens im after something that can be left in constantly
    I think ggotch gave you the best answer. He has experience with the product you're asking about.

Buy it and waste your $, time and effort.

I'm in the same boat as you. I want the guardian but I already blew the budget on other essential stuff.

My plan: Just get by with the pens for now and save up hear and there for the guardian.

Buying anything but the guardian is like throwing $ down the drain.
    I don't know anything... And I can prove it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CloneBonerStallone For This Useful Post:

ggotch (21-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i know the bluelab would be better but as i said above i cannot afford a bluelab at this time thats why im looking at cheaper options
    a bluelab combo went on flebay for £55 posted,just because it was bit scratched n had a replacement probe(a good sign actually),so you can afford one,just got to go looking

i paid £100 for a mint one as an emergency backup when i set fire to some stuff,was going to sell on after but its proven to be an essential bit of kit so is staying now,ill just have to live on bakedbeans for couple of weeks..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

CloneBonerStallone (21-05-17), Glynne (21-05-17)

Thanks

hi mate ive already got cheap ph and ec pens im after something that can be left in constantly
    Its not an essential that it has to be left in. Iv had some good sucsess with dwc in the past just by checking once to twice a day.

The only other cheap quality way to do what your after is using a rasberry pi and a decent bnc probe. And im guessing its not feasable for you.

So i can only say this i can guarentee you that if you buy that tri meter youll be buying a bluelab in no time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MrMen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice586 View Post
    Its not an essential that it has to be left in. Iv had some good sucsess with dwc in the past just by checking once to twice a day.

The only other cheap quality way to do what your after is using a rasberry pi and a decent bnc probe. And im guessing its not feasable for you.

So i can only say this i can guarentee you that if you buy that tri meter youll be buying a bluelab in no time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    i know its not essential to have readings taken constantly and i agree with you that i will end up buying a bluelab in the end but i dont have the funds atm and i dont mind if i only get 1 or 2 grows ut of this before i upgrade it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

I've had no experience of these, or buying growing equipment from our eastern cousins, but I have brought a lot of vape stuff from that area of the world, often over the threshold where import tax comes into effect.
    I always ask them to mark the package as electrical components or as a gift and with a low value.
    They always seem happy to do this, and I have yet (touch wood) had to pay extra for import tax.
    Im sure it'll happen one day, but as long as it's not crazy-huge orders they seem to slip by customs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esh For This Useful Post:

CloneBonerStallone (22-05-17)

Thanks

A couple of quotes I like to think about before I make hasty purchases

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory."

"Why is it there is never enough time and money to do it RIGHT, but there is always enough time and money to do it OVER"

What makes you think the cheap meter will last one or two grows?

What happens when it only lasts half a grow, after you've trusted it in the first half it fails and screws up your grow.
    Last edited by CloneBonerStallone; 25-05-17 at 12:26 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloneBonerStallone For This Useful Post:

mrnice586 (25-05-17), TomKing (27-06-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2