Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rolling papers

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by seanMcPot View Post
    I remember when I was at school(many moons ago),1 of my mates went home at dinner and couldnt find any papers to make a roll up,just messing about i said just use NEWSPAPER...he said but how can i lick/stick it?
    He then spent 10 minutes looking for something to stick the newspaper so he could smoke it...he ended up sticking it down with the white bit out of an EGG(no yoke!)...Ive never seen somebody cough the lungs up so fast!
    You can use a little more common sense.. . I had to when I was in a hotel once. I used that and a page out of a Gideon bible. Job done.
    Last edited by B.A.BARACUS; 22-05-17 at 12:04 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

EyeEyePickle (21-05-17), seanMcPot (21-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    You can use a little more common sense... I had to when I was in a hotel once. I used that and a page out of a Gideon bible. Job done.
    Jesus wept. That's hardcore.
    Last edited by M_C; 22-05-17 at 12:13 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EyeEyePickle For This Useful Post:

seanMcPot (22-05-17)

Thanks

I was going to say that I just use 3 green ZigZag, it's like the wheel. But Aspie knocked me off my train of thought somewhat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    You can use a little more common sense.. . I had to when I was in a hotel once. I used that and a page out of a Gideon bible. Job done.
    Loving the editor. Bravo boys!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EyeEyePickle For This Useful Post:

M_C (22-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Been using silver rizla for about 3 years now and can only use them or OCB Even the Blue rizla leave a paper taste for me now

I get a box of 50 silver king size for 17 quid

Guest Guest

Default Rolling papers

You know you are a truly dedicated stoner when you buy your rizla by the box, I do the same usually use raw.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

Binamra (22-05-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2