Thread: anyone know whats up with my leaves..

Thanks

Default anyone know whats up with my leaves..

its currently 8weeks into flowering a 11-13 week strain. i gave her a flush last week because i think there may have been a salt build up that was when i started noticing this and it seems to be spreading now, i have since gave her a feed on saturday of old timers bloom, pk platinum, molasses and over drive. temps and humidity all good. if you need any other info let me know....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

I would worry to much it could just the plant putting its energy in to the buds not the leaves

If you want try the "sick plant" link under the matrix

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

elliotgreen1989 (22-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

whacking loads of feed n boosters has probably put you back where you were before chap,are those leaves as dark as they look in this pic?

personally id have flushed plain water n then last bit of flush put through a very weak feed of seaweed extract to soften the shock, n then when she'd caught up/dried out just a weak feed of ot bloom and let her go like that for a week or ten days upping the ot if she asks for it(goes very pale etc).

tbh the leaves arent sposed to look like holly, specially in last weeks ,you want her to pull what she wants from her own supply leafage really.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    whacking loads of feed n boosters has probably put you back where you were before chap,are those leaves as dark as they look in this pic?

personally id have flushed plain water n then last bit of flush put through a very weak feed of seaweed extract to soften the shock, n then when she'd caught up/dried out just a weak feed of ot bloom and let her go like that for a week or ten days upping the ot if she asks for it(goes very pale etc).

tbh the leaves arent sposed to look like holly, specially in last weeks ,you want her to pull what she wants from her own supply leafage really.
    i did use half strength last feed and yeah thats how the leaves look i was just told the best thing to do would be to flush with plain water. And how do i get her to 'pull what she wants from her own supply'?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post

i have just read what you said properly and i get what your saying now lol. So what do you suggest i do next feed to pale up the leaves a bit?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to elliotgreen1989 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

all the words after "personally"

if you havent got any seaweed then just do the flush,then at end of flush give her just half a ltr of 1/8 bloom(veery weak feed and not a proper feed ,just enough to help her get over the shock of the flush etc,seaweed is great for this) and then leave her to balance herself out to the wet/dry cycle n then go 1/4 feed ot,nothing else just ot bloom and let her lighten up etc.
    once you are back to nice greening she'll start to pull from her own leafage i expect,the clever bit is timing it to the last couple of weeks without anything else going tits up

just remember adding loads of boost etc mostly doesnt work for us noobs,thats a skill only the pro growers have,best for us to keep it simple as fuck till we know what we're doing.

yeah sorry,im not the best to help peeps,im not that clear when i write shit,im better at just saying stuff.

mind even then i can get lost..
    Last edited by ggotch; 22-05-17 at 10:21 PM.