Thread: mexican arlines from fast buds. HELP

Thanks

Default mexican arlines from fast buds. HELP

Hello, before I start, I apologize for my bad english. I have a Mexican airlines of fast buds in their sixth week of life. A week ago started with a potassium deficiency, so feed it with delta 10 of cannabiogen (NPK 4-12-13), hoping to recover it quickly. The mistake I made was to misjudge his weeks of life, thinking that he was starting his seventh week, when in fact he was just starting the sixth, so instead of giving him the bio bizz tripack (bio grow, bio bloom and top max ), feed it with food for fattening.My indoor is as follows

Lights: HPS 400 watts with cooltube Carp: 3.15 x 3.15 inches Ventilation: 400 CFM extraction with passive intraccion. Pots: smart-pot 5 gallons Substrate: Biobizz light mix

Temperature: 18-23 ° C Relative humidity: 40%

and my feeding plan is * Third week: delta 9 of cannabiogen (foliar) (NPK 1-6-4)
    Fourth week: delta 9 in soil (minimum dose), bio grow and bio bloom
    Fifth week: bio grow (NPK 4-3-6), bio bloom (NPK 1-2-2), top max (NPK 0,1- 0,01- 0,1).
    Sixth week: delta 10 (thinking it was the seventh week) and delta 9 in soil
    Seventh week: bio grow, top max and delta 10. In the middle of the week they feed on half of the minimum doses, and in between they are watered with only water. I have not adjusted pH.

Thank you very much for your help. Greetings from Chile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagen1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	346236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagen2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	346237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagen3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	346238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagen4.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	346239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagen5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	346240  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Are these photo period plants?

They look like they are in flower and from what I read it seems you are still feeding the veg nutes? (sorry if I misunderstand)

It looks to me like a little bit of magnesium def, are you adding any cal mag based feed to them?

I'd also try to raise temps a little to 27-28 when lights are on, RH is good and you are correct not to PH in soil.

Sorry I can't be more help I don't grow soil and I don't have experience with those nutes.